All reviewsthird floorstreet level entrancegreat hotelbed was comfortablewalking distanceelevatormuseumacairport
Reviewed July 18, 2017

I was in this hotel in July 2017 only one night. And the hotel has excellent location, very helpful staff, comfortable room with very good bathroom and air-conditioner. There was an elevator on upper floors

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Евгений А
Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was great for the price, it was walking distance from the museum and the staff were very accommodating and friendly. They were even able to arrange a taxi to the airport for us at the end of the stay. They provided tea upon arrival and even offered to make us breakfast! They even accommodated our early check in.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Samanthaaa12
Reviewed December 30, 2016

I stayed in this hotel for a week. The first thing to say is that a lot of the reviews are not true. It is certainly not the best hotel in Cairo or anything close. Our room had a big hole in the ceiling and damp bubbling through the wall. If you arrive at night be prepared for the entrance which is completely unlit and makes you think the place is abandoned. Having said all this the hotel can serve as a base for exploring the hotel. The owner is a very nice man and tries hard to help.

Stayed: December 2016
5  Thank abuai
Reviewed November 7, 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel 3 days ago for 2 nights & loved the place. It's in the heart of the city center...walking distance from Tahrir square & Egyptian museum.
It's been newly renovated and was very clean.
It is on the 3rd floor of a building but most smaller hotels are the same on that street. They have rooms on the 3rd & 4th floor.

Our room was on the 4th floor double room & the bed was super comfortable, nice shower pressure though they don't tell you that the geyser needs to be heated for an hour before you get a hot shower. It had a lovely balcony facing the main street - Talaat Harb and the staff was very good and kind... especially Hamido who was new there but ensured everything was going well for us.

The breakfast was simple but so good. They had a lovely kichen section..kept very clean and offered free hot drinks all day long for hotel guests which was a very pleasant element.

They're also getting more new rooms done up but there was no dirt or dust or noise that disturbed us.

A suggestion to the hotel- please make a better signage on the street to make the hotel more visible and change the DP on tripadvisor as the hotel looks much better than the picture displayed which is misleading & bad for the hotel.

They do want you to take their tours & all Egyptians are excellent sales people and may seem pushy but are good people. I came on a pre booked tour so did not need their tours but if you need one, they're willing to get their price down & their prices were the same offered to me by my tour company. It's one's personal choice though.

But it's a very recommended hotel & has lots of shopping, small cafes & buzz around.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Monalisa777
Reviewed October 29, 2016

I thought it will be OK since it is only one night between the plane and the train next day.I was wrong! The room was a tiny little cell with the tiny window just under the 10 feet ceiling, hardly any room around the bed, would be decent bathroom if not mold on the tile grout. My friend's room next door was identical. At least the sheets were clean. The staff in the person of the receptionist didn't afford even a smile. The breakfast was rudimentary airplane fair with packaged jam and butter+ toast, tea, coffee, egg. I wouldn't recommend this place to anybody, and I am surprised that it even exist as a tourist hotel. Sure the price is low but the prices in Egypt are low.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends