“Only Egypt”

Book In Advance
More Info
$50.00*
and up
small private tour to night-show suffi dance in classical period in Islamic...
Ranked #1 of 7 Concerts & Shows in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Worked as tour guide and egyptologist since 1996 carry diploma in egyptologist and licence from the ministry of toursim .able to give any tour guidance for all of egypt north or south of egypt
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Al-Tannoura heritage dance is only available in Egypt where you can fly with the spiritual atmosphere with folkloric dance and tailored heritage song and music ,am sure you will ever forget such experience and well remain in your memory for long .

All reviews
"egp"
"highlights"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We found this fascinating - a bit long, especially if you are still jet-lagged, but well worth the visit.

1  Thank WBWT
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Egypt is a wonderful place to visit the people are very very nice, the weather is wonderful and the attractions are unlimited. The wife and I had so much fun we went back twice in the same month! First we went to Sharma Shek and the to Cairo.(although as we speak its not a good time to visit, wait for the protests to cease).Go see the Al-Tannoura dancers they have made spinning around in a circle an art and might I add very attention consuming., and of course PYRAMIDS are a must, FYI cairo is not the only location of pyramids in Egypt, Check out the museum as well mind blowing!!

4  Thank mrmrsdominique
Reviewed June 30, 2013

This show is perfect performed, its incredible. I enjoyed so much. I was on this event three times, and I like to visit it again. When I saw rotating dancers, who turns by melody and looking their faces I felt like in another world. All music is performed by musicians and you can see them. I think that was the most relaxing show in my life. And all the beautiful colors on their costumes. This is really amazing, what they do with their skirts. For me is that show on the top of all events I was visited. Its really number one and I can highly recommend it to visit it.

2  Thank Pokica1