“Great - amazing performance” 4 of 5 bubbles

and up
Private Islamic Cairo and Tannoura Sufi Dance Show In Wekalet el Ghouri
Ranked #1 of 7 Concerts & Shows in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Worked as tour guide and egyptologist since 1996 carry diploma in egyptologist and licence from the ministry of toursim .able to give any tour guidance for all of egypt north or south of egypt
Boone, North Carolina
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Great - amazing performance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

We found this fascinating - a bit long, especially if you are still jet-lagged, but well worth the visit.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank WBWT

• Arabic first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“So much more than what we expected!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Egypt is a wonderful place to visit the people are very very nice, the weather is wonderful and the attractions are unlimited. The wife and I had so much fun we went back twice in the same month! First we went to Sharma Shek and the to Cairo.(although as we speak its not a good time to visit, wait for the protests to cease).Go see the Al-Tannoura dancers they have made spinning around in a circle an art and might I add very attention consuming., and of course PYRAMIDS are a must, FYI cairo is not the only location of pyramids in Egypt, Check out the museum as well mind blowing!!

Visited July 2013
4 Thank mrmrsdominique
Novo Mesto, Slovenia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

This show is perfect performed, its incredible. I enjoyed so much. I was on this event three times, and I like to visit it again. When I saw rotating dancers, who turns by melody and looking their faces I felt like in another world. All music is performed by musicians and you can see them. I think that was the most relaxing show in my life. And all the beautiful colors on their costumes. This is really amazing, what they do with their skirts. For me is that show on the top of all events I was visited. Its really number one and I can highly recommend it to visit it.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Pokica1
Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“lovely dance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

nice cultural dance you would love to see :) it is a man who makes a nice cultural show which was inherited from ottoman empire centuries ago

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Ahmed Z
New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FANTASTIC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

lots and lots of fun, friendly people and a good laugh.try to take some local egyptians to show you around the area since its just hard to find the secret castle passages..

Visited March 2013