“tut made my day”
Review of Tut Travels Egypt Day Tours - CLOSED

Tut Travels Egypt Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The advantage of doing a private tour is simply that you have your own personal tour guide. You can decide where the tour starts from, where it should finish and how long it lasts. But the major advantage of this option is that the guide can cater specifically for your area of interest. Should you be particularly interested in twentieth century history for example, you could concentrate on that; if medieval is more your thing, that’s fine too: you choose! Should you want to be shown around the city or quite simply do some shopping/eating/drinking in the best areas, we can arrange it for you.
makkah,ksa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“tut made my day”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Tut did great job and we were very satisfied with them, everything was great starting by booking process with easily and smoothly responses, when we come they was in time waiting for us, when we compare our prices to other couple stayed with us in the same hotel we knew that we got the best price, really thank you tut, you made my day

Visited February 2012
1 Thank m-haddad93

Doha, Qatar
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful tour guide of Egypt”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

My husband and I had only a couple of days in Egypt, and knew we had much to see with little time. Yasser was knowledgeable, dependable, interesting and maximized every minute of our time in Cairo. The city has so much to see...trying to do it on our own would have taken us so much more time and without all of the insights into the history, etc. He met us at our designated place and time and we were off! He took us to special places we would not have known about...his driver maneuvered us around the city quickly and we saw all that we wanted and more!
Omar in the office was always informative and prompt. Everything was organized smoothly and professionally.
Tut Travels was a pleasure to be with and I would highly recommend them!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank ahmedibrahim9
thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“wonderful tour”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

We booked a private tour to cairo for Apr with Omar of TUT Travels . Omar was quick to respond to our emails, helpful and very patient. The planning process took us a while because my husband and I were trying to coordinate while both traveling for work a fair bit. Omar patiently revised, re-revised various itinerary plans for us, as our trip preferences and needs kept changing. We are looking forward to our trip and will post about how it turns out . we recommend TUT Travels

Visited April 2012
2 Thank sofia a
Arizona City, Arizona
“marvelous”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Tut did great job and we were very satisfied with them, everything was great starting by booking process with easily and smoothly responses, when we come they were in time waiting for us, when we compare our prices to other couple stayed with us in the same hotel we knew that we got the best price, really thank you tut, you made my day.

Visited January 2012
Salou, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“amazing”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

We used Tut travels during our visit to Egypt and we were very satisfied,everything run smoothly and easily within booking process and whne we arrived we got very enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide Ussmah...thank you Tut,we will use your services again when we come back next time.

Visited January 2012