“Flawless Execution of Stopover Tour” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Egypt Fun Tours Day Trips

Egypt Fun Tours Day Trips
Ranked #63 of 265 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Egypt Fun tours Cairo is a travel services provider with a professional team of operators, guides, transfers, representatives, and managers. It is specialized in private tours for gruops and individuals from all over the world.
Remsenburg, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Flawless Execution of Stopover Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

We had a 5 hour layover between flights at Cairo international. How could you get off a plane in Cairo and not have your kids see the only one of the Seven Wonders still standing? I was keeping my fingers crossed that everything would come together on our tight schedule. Fortunately Egyptair 986 was bang on time. Egypt Fun Tours took it from there and made it happen. After we cleared immigrations our guide was waiting for us. He ushered us to a pristine, air conditioned van with a friendly driver and we were off. Our guide skillfully handled tickets, etc. at Giza while the van followed us around the site. We had about 2hrs at the Pyramids and then were delivered back to CAI with plenty of time for our ongoing flight. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Egypt Fun Tours for making this happen for my family.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank PHS_NYC

• Finnish first
Goshen, Indiana
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

I had a great time. Ahmed is the man. I had a short layover in Egypt and wanted to visit the Pyramids. Ahmed was right there waiting for me when I got off the plane. He took me to the To get some Egyptian coffee with a great view of the Pyramids. Then we toured the Pyramids and the sphinx. He have a great tour with useful information and answered any question I had. I recommend this highly and would contact him again if I'm in Egypt.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Cet1983
Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“6 days and five nights tour of Cairo with a Nile cruise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

We visited Egypt with Egypt Fun tours and they certainly lived up to their name. The Nile cruise was great and so was our time in Cairo. I felt that this was a very authentic tour where you got to meet the local people and see parts of Egypt that mattered. Our tour guide, Mohammed, was very refreshing, and he made the tour very informative and enjoyable. The company was very flexible and fitted in with our requirements. We wish them well for the future.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Aussietraveller000
Fleetwood, North Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Egypt 12 hour tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

On the way to Uganda, we had a 12 hour layover in Egypt. Out group leader found this awesome company and we toured Egypt in 12 hours! AWESOME!!!! recommend to all. We seen the pyramids and the city and learned a great deal about the history.

Visited June 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Lucinda J
Hue
“Take this tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I usually shy away from guided tours but since I only had a few hours, I decided to splurge. It was well worth it. Mohammed managed to do the impossible: make a quick tour feel relaxed and well paced. We hit many sites but at no point did I feel like I was being rushed. In a very short time I was able to get a feel for the city and realize a few hours was nowhere near enough. I will definitely be back.

P.S., Mohammed has some really great stories. Ask about his matchmaking experience!

Visited June 2013