“Oh MY! what can I say”

Shogun Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 4,168 Restaurants in Cairo
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A cozy Japanese restaurant serving the best of sushi and teppanyaki cuisine. Enjoy true Japanese atmosphere with a fish tank in the center of the restaurant. Enjoy the tasty food at either the sushi bar or one of the Japanese live cooking tables. Pick your favorite dish from our menus that are created by our Japanese chef Komatsu using top-quality fresh ingredients.Available Services: Credit card accepted, parking or valet services, alcohol, wireless Internet
Cairo, Egypt
“Oh MY! what can I say”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I first visited the Shogun restaurant on my birthday on 12th October and how I wish I had been there before. It is the most delightful, charming and well run restaurant. The food is wonderful and for me a seafood and raw food lover a paradise. The staff are very attentive but not oppressive, they are helpful and charming.
Since my birthday I have visited again 2 more times once with a male friend when I was welcomed by the management like a old friend which was lovely and the third visit was with a female friend and my granddaughter who was fascinated by the huge fish tank in the middle of the restaurant stocked with a myriad of beautiful fish all adding to the ambiance of this restaurant.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Aisha S
ShereenO, PA to EAM i/cof F&B at Shogun Japanese Restaurant, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear Aisha,

First of all, Happy (Belated) Birthday:)))). I have just reviewed your feedback about "Maestro" the Italian restaurant and now about "Shogun". And I must say that we at InterContinental Citystars are extremely happy to see such positive feedback about our different outlets.

We always pride ourselves on the highest levels of service and guest satisfaction and we always intend to keep this our target through Consistency.

Your delightful comments about the food, the ambiance and the staff specially the Manager have been communicated to them all and they are waiting to serve you more and more in future visits.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon to "Shogun" at InterContinental Cairo Citystars.

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
“No 1 of Egypt ..”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Beautiful place , i am really so happy and very satisfied . the staff is very helpful and support me well special thanks to Karim .

Dear Mobyzno,

I would like to thank you for sharing you nice experience in "Shogun" with us on TripAdvisor for it is always through our guests' feedback that we can measure our performance and improve our shortfalls if any.

"Shogun" always prides itself on the highest level of guest satisfaction and we are extremely happy to know we have achieved our target.

Recognizing our staff specially Karim has been communicated to all as a reinforcement to them to make "Shogun" thebest Japanese restuarant in Cairo.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon again to "Shogun" at InterContinental Citystars.

Kind Regards,

“Great”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

It's a great restaurant! Food is delicious, enjoyed it. Great atmosphere, and very helpful staff. I recommend it

ShereenO, PA to EAM i/c of F&B at Shogun Japanese Restaurant, responded to this review, November 10, 2012
Dear Marina,

Thank you for your nice comments about "Shogun" restaurant. It is our goal to make our guests' experience delightful and enjoyable and we are so glad to know we were able to achieve our target this time.

Your comments have been shared with the concerned staff and chefs to encourage them to continue their efforts to make "Shogun" a leader in excellence among all Japanese restaurants in Cairo.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon again to "shogun" at InterContinental Cairo Citystars.

PA to EAM i/c of F&B
“Great service best sushi service in town ...”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Great service makes u feel like a king and biulds an emotional brand .. A truly breat taking expericence I am def coming here again

Dear Ibrahim,

I have reviewed your nice feedback about "Shogun" restaurant.We always pride ourselves on the highest level of guest satisfaction and we are always pleased when our honorable guests recognize our efforts specially in writing.

Your delightful comments have been shared with all concerned staff as a reinforcement to them to make "shogun" the best Japanese restaurant in town.

Looking forward o welcoming you soon to "shogun" at InterContinental Caior Citystars.

shereen Omar
Sydney, Australia
“Nice Japanese for Cairo Standards”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

This restaurant is located below the lobby of the hotel Intercontinental City Stars, Fairly good service, nice ambience, and very good sushi; however I found the noodle dishes ok. I have tried much better. Overall a nice restaurant and a very busy one i must add.

Visited November 2012