“Private full day tour with GO TRAVEL EGYPT” 5 of 5 bubbles

Fee: Yes
Chicago, Illinois
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Private full day tour with GO TRAVEL EGYPT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

We arrived in Cairo and was met at the airport by a GO TRAVEL EGYPT guide Moustafa. He managed to get us through customs fast and whisked us through all the people into our private van. At the hotel we were met by the owner (Also named Moustafa) of GO TRAVEL EGYPT and we decided to do a full day private tour. GO TRAVEL EGYPT took care of all the fine details; all we had to do was follow along. Their guides were very knowledgeable, kind and very caring of what we were seeing and understanding. We rode the camels out to the pyramids which was a dream come true! Our guide came with us and made sure we were not hassled for pictures or haggled to buy merchandise we did not want. The Museum was an educational back flash to our high school history classes... So interesting, we were walking around in a state of awe. The Citadel was beautiful and the Bazaar was crazy but fun. We felt safe with Moustafa and sure to get the best deal of purchases we wanted. Moustafa want well above and beyond to make this an exceptional first day in Cairo and Giza for us. His prices were by far cheaper than anyone else I found and I never read a bad review about GO TRAVEL EGYPT. If I ever go back to Egypt; I will hire GO TRAVEL EGYPT.

Visited April 2013

• Polish first
tyneside uk
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Stunning!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

This trip is a must when going to Egypt. The sights are stunning and well worth the money. Beware of being offered camels for your wife though! Ha ha!!
Another thing, when we were trying to take pics of the Spinx, little Egyptian children were trying to take my camera, saying they would take a good picture of us all. We didn't do this but some did a d had to pay to get their camera back. The kids might look sweet but they've been well trained!! Be careful, a firm 'No thank you' does the trick.

Visited August 2012
Sutton in Ashfield, England, United Kingdom
“Breathtaking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

My son and I recently had an holiday in Egypt and we took an excursion to see the pyramids. I believe this is a must for anyone travelling to Egypt, this is a truly breathtaking sight.
It's well worth the money and I booked this excursion through first choice and not only do you visit the pyramids and sphinx we also had lunch on the Nile which was also an experience.
Also included in the price was a visit to the Egyptian museum where we viewed all the treasures of Tutankhamen and his tomb. On viewing the mask on Tutankhamen I found this an emotional sight to be in front of something so iconic.

Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
174 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 411 helpful votes
“Brilliant Tour Guides, great company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

I have booked 2 tours with Elegant Voyage and they have been very organised in sorting out pick-up times and their tour guides and driver have been exceptional. They sorted me out with the Nile Dinner Cruise and Day Trip To Alexandria and made it worthwhile. If you are going to book with a tour company book with them.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank TopKingofKings
Kingsbridge, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“log day but well worth it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

a long day but well worth the 14 hours! very educational. being hassled by the locals was a bit daunting but a stiff upper lip seems to stop them. the sights were breathtaking. everyone must go at least once in their life!

Visited March 2013