“Tour of Egypt by Ayman Ahmed”

Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide
Ranked #30 of 274 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: It will be my great pleasure to tour with you our beloved country. Please feel free to contact me 24/7. What's app me 24 /7 on the mentioned number for inquiries and quick reply. All of the tours are customized to your interest.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase, Stroller parking, Activities for young children
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Ayman was a wonderful tour guide. He picked us up from our cruise ship in Port Said and then we went to Cairo. From Cairo we went to Saqqara, Memphis the old capital of Egypt and then the great pyramids. He gave a detailed explanation about the buildings and it's meanings and symbols at each site and then we went on a camel ride near the pyramids. Ayman took us to a wonderful restaurant near the pyramids where we had an excellent lunch. He also took us to a jewelry store where we were able to buy Egyptian jewelry for very reasonable prices. The ship prices were much higher. The whole tour was 11 hours. We had a fabulous time!!!

1  Thank desertrat161
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

It has been my pleasure touring with you and getting to know you and it will be a great pleasure meeting you again and show you the rest of my beloved country.

There are newer reviews for Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Had an terrific time with Ayman. He was an open book with questions about lifestyle. History. Beliefs. Etc. he catered to our interests and was happy to do it. Highly recommend him. Great communication before and during the trip. He is now considered a good friend. Enjoy!

Thanks for the Second time Review and it was a Pleasure Touring with you and hope that One day we'll meet again.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I had written a review earlier in 2011 immediately after travel to Egypt, but thought it important to mention as we stand in 2014 that Egypt remains our most mystical experience as yet.... and Ayman had a key role to play in this... After having taken many more guides to various places across the years, I have realised that the key aspect a guide needs to have is a real time reading of the visitor, his likes, dislikes; what he is here for; what does he want to do and finally what is the flow of events. This is an art in itself... Hats off to Ayman!

Wish him all the best in his endeavours.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Ayman knows his subject very well and provided good guiding to my party consisting of my wife and two children (then aged 11 and 14). He has good English, is friendly and helpful. He not only talked about ancient Egypt but was very informative about what it is like to live in modern Egypt. He clearly does these tours very frequently and just once in a while I had the impression that he was getting a little bored. I would certainly recommend Ayman if you are looking for an independent and knowledgeable guide.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

It has been my pleasure getting to know you and your family and So Glad you enjoyed your time here and Hope that the times when i looked or acted bored didn't impact on any thing during the Tour.

I Really do Apologize for this.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Ayman was our guide throughout Egypt. He made Egypt through his knowledge and experience come alive. He was able to read Egyptian hieroglyphics and translate them for us. We always felt we were in the hands of the best guide in Egypt.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

It was a Pleasure meeting and getting to know you and so Glad that you Enjoyed your time here and hope that One day you will be here again.