“Ayman was AMAZING!”

Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide
Ranked #26 of 268 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: It will be my great pleasure to tour with you our beloved country. Please feel free to contact me 24/7. What's app me 24 /7 on the mentioned number for inquiries and quick reply. All of the tours are customized to your interest.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase
Derby, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Ayman was AMAZING!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Ayman was a really fabulous tour guide. We are a family of 5, with 3 teenagers. We wanted to spend a few days seeing Cairo before going to Sharm el Sheikh. We are an adventurous family and tend to do our "own thing", but felt like we needed a guide in Cairo - to navigate the city and for safety. We selected Ayman to be our guide and it was the best decision we could have made for our time in Cairo. From the very beginning, he was very prompt in answering e:mails and together we came up with an ideal itinerary for our family for our 2 days in Cairo. We booked our hotel about a month in advance. Two weeks before we were to travel, some clashes occurred at the entrance to the hotel we had selected. Within hours of the incident, Ayman had e:mailed and advised us to change hotels and locations - and advised suitable options for us.

Once we arrived in Cairo, he and his driver picked us up in a very spacious, nice, air-conditioned van and delivered us to our hotel - it was very late in the evening. We spent the next two days touring Cairo. Ayman was always prompt, professional, very knowledgable and extremely flexible.....a key when traveling with teenagers. He handled all of the arrangements to make our days very smooth and easy - purchasing tickets, providing breakfast each morning, always having water available and the van was always there waiting for us and we finished an activity. He was extremely knowledgeable about everything we did - and was happy to answer all of the children's questions. There were two times that we needed to change plans mid-course and he handled it with ease and aplomb - "moshi - moshi!" He was also great about taking family photos for us. He taught the children to bargain in the markets - which they loved! He scheduled a lovely sunset camel ride and boat ride on the Nile for us. Both excellent activities that we all enjoyed!

When we finished each evening, he made sure we knew where we were going to eat dinner and advised us about ordering if we asked, and before we left for Sharm, he gave us the namesof a few restaurants there to try. He was a walking "trip advisor" for us!

The children don't always enjoy city tours, but loved our two days with Ayman. He made it not only educational for them, but fun & enjoyable.....not always an easy task!

We highly recommend Ayman for your time in Egypt - he will make it an amazing adventure for you! Thanks Ayman!!

Visited April 2013
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
It has been my pleasure touring with you and a great time spent with the whole family.with Hope and wishes to see you again over here.

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“The best tour guide in Egypt.”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We use trip advisor for all of our vacations and Ayman exceeded every expectation. He does a great job of showcasing all the sites and makes you feel comfortable and secure the entire time. Ayman will buy everything to ensure you get the best price and not ripped off and will even help negotiate to ensure you receive the best deal. He does a great job touring you in his city and showcasing ancient and present day Cairo. I wish we had more time to tour all if Egypt with Ayman. I would recommend you taking him for multiple days all over Egypt and using him as your pick up and delivery to the airport.

We have had lots of really good guides on all of our adventures but Ayman is the best of the best.

Thanks for a great experience!

egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
It has been a great pleasure touring with you Tom and a great time spent with you.i'll be waiting for a second time visit and to tour the rest of Egypt with you.
Atlanta
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“Highly Recommended. Use this guy.”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I just spent a day with Ayman seeing Cairo. He speaks great English and gives great perspective from a local point of view.

He tailored our day to meet my desire to move fast and see as much as possible. He really has a wealth of knowledge of all things Cairo.

Ayman picked me up at the airport on the day of arrival and took me to my hotel. He then picked me up the next morning for tours and dropped me back off that afternoon for a few hours before returning to take me to the airport. He was on time each and every time.

I highly recommend Ayman to anyone visiting the Pyramids and/or Cairo.

Visited March 2013
It has been my great pleasure touring with you and getting to know you.wishing you all the best with a Hope to see you again touring the rest of Egypt.
RI
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We were so happy to have Ayman as our guide several years ago and want to reiterate our thanks to him. He was always on time and as we had booked a private tour, helped us make the best use of our time. He took us all over the Cairo area.as well as a day trip to Alexandria, and tailored the trip to our interests. He even took us shopping one night!
We count our Egyptian trip as one of our best ever vacations, and Ayman helped to make it so.

Visited April 2012
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
It has been my pleasure touring with you.wishing you all the best .with a hope that one day I'll see you again over here.
Saudi Arabia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Fantastic service”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I went looking months ago for a guide for a day in Cairo. I thought it was the best idea with 3 children under 6. Well we certainly weren't disappointed! From pick up to drop off he was attentive, didnt rush us and was our patient photographer which was fantastic so no one missed out on being in the photo. We stayed clear of the protests and Ayman was fully aware of what was going on so dont let it put you off going to Cairo. Most of Cairo is fully safe. I would recommend Ayman to anyone looking for a day tour or more.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Madhats08
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
It was my Great pleasure touring with you and the Family.wishing you all the best.