“Fantastic service”

Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide
Ranked #29 of 272 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: It will be my great pleasure to tour with you our beloved country. Please feel free to contact me 24/7. What's app me 24 /7 on the mentioned number for inquiries and quick reply. All of the tours are customized to your interest.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Saudi Arabia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Fantastic service”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I went looking months ago for a guide for a day in Cairo. I thought it was the best idea with 3 children under 6. Well we certainly weren't disappointed! From pick up to drop off he was attentive, didnt rush us and was our patient photographer which was fantastic so no one missed out on being in the photo. We stayed clear of the protests and Ayman was fully aware of what was going on so dont let it put you off going to Cairo. Most of Cairo is fully safe. I would recommend Ayman to anyone looking for a day tour or more.

1 Thank Madhats08
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
It was my Great pleasure touring with you and the Family.wishing you all the best.

“A GENUINE, reliable guide who truly cares for his clients”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I had a wonderful time with Ayman and appreciated him taking his time to see so many locations in one day (without being rushed!) Appreciated his patience in being a great photographer at EVERY site, his kindness for stopping by to get special medicine when I felt nauseous and even calling the Papyrus store to stay open after hours on our way back. In addition, for patiently answering the questions for my following day personal itinerary and routes for Cairo.

Furthermore, Ayman went out of his way to help me from the BEGINNING when he replied to my numerous questions about Egypt even BEFORE I agreed to join your tour. I had contacted a significant number of tour guides and I can strongly say none would invest their valuable time and energy to answer each questions in such detail.

Ayman DEFINITELY went out of his way to ensure his clients' individual needs were met 200%, while carefully ensuring their well-being. He is professional, yet personable in a way that he makes his clients feel as though they are taken around Egypt by an old friend (rather than being blatantly lectured and pushed from one site to another.) Ayman sincerely cares about his clients and make a tremendous effort for them to have a memorable experience in Egypt.

Visited December 2012
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
The pleasure was all mine and Hope to see you again soon.wishing you all the best.
San Jose, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Unforgettable Pyramids Experience”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

My wife and I were at Cairo only for a few days during January this year, and decided to have Ayman take us to a full day Pyramids tour. There were a lot of protests going on at downtown Cairo and we felt a bit unsafe when we first arrived. However, the entire tour with Ayman was very professional and we felt safe and really enjoyed ourselves. He organized all the itinerary, tickets, driving, etc. for the Pyramids in the Dahshur, Saqqara, and Giza areas, and was very knowledgable in everything. The most memorable visit was the Red Pyramid at Dahshur, where my wife and I literally had the entire pyramid to ourselves: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IK1EZr2ins . He also took some really good photos for us that you can see in this review. Ayman was very clear and upfront about everything during the planning process. Definitely an unforgettable pyramids experience.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank magnusip
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
It was my great pleasure Magnus to have you over here and your wife.wishing you all the best.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“BEST GUIDE IN EGYPT”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

After reading the reviews of Ayman on trip advisor I immediately sent him an email detailing our trip to see if he were available. He responded promptly. We were limited in our time in Egypt but he fulfilled every wish we had on our list. I was very eager to go to a papyrus museum and he took us to a great place and help us to negotiate the best price available. The weekend we were there, there was some unrest in the downtown area of Cairo on that Friday, but Ayman kept us informed of all the happenings and our safety was never an issue. Ayman is very knowledgeable and taught us things we never knew about the Ancient Egyptians. This was one very memorable trip and we have Ayman to thank for showing us his country through his eyes. Thank you Ayman!

Visited January 2013
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
It has been my great pleasure touring with you and hope that soon you will be able to come to see the rest of Egypt.
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We learned so much from Ayman!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We spent a day with Ayman Ahmed in old Cairo in December 2012. Upon booking, Ayman responded promptly with details of the tour itinerary. His website was informative as well. Ayman met us at our hotel on the morning of our arranged tour, and drove us in his comfortable car on a tour of Coptic Cairo, the Citadel, Islamic Cairo, and the Egyptian Museum. He provided a very detailed background of each site, and gave us plenty of time to explore the sites we were more interested in. He was happy to deviate from the arranged itinerary to add some additional stops we were interested in, at no extra charge! We enjoyed speaking with him about the current situation in Egypt, which we should note, did not affect our travels in any way – we felt extremely safe at all times. Ayman provided a lot of local color which we would not have experienced otherwise – he even took us to an excellent local restaurant (off the beaten tourist path) in the Khan-el-Khalili bazaar area. We highly recommend booking a tour with Ayman – we had a great time!

Visited December 2012
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
It was a great pleasure to tour with you and a great time spent with you.wish you all the best and hope to see you again over here.