“Second time touring Cairo with Ayman ... and he did not disappoint.”

Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide
Ranked #29 of 272 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: It will be my great pleasure to tour with you our beloved country. Please feel free to contact me 24/7. What's app me 24 /7 on the mentioned number for inquiries and quick reply. All of the tours are customized to your interest.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking
Manama, Bahrain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Second time touring Cairo with Ayman ... and he did not disappoint.”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I visited Cairo in November 2012 for the second time, and it was my second time with Ayman as a guide. Of course he did not disappoint, and it was a great day.
Many of the sights that we went to see I had already seen in my previous visit to Cairo last year, but I went to see them again as I was travelling with a friend who was a first time visitor. Although I had been on an identical tour last year, Ayman still made the visit exciting and interesting. He is extremely knowledgable, and it was very interesting hearing what he had to say about all the sights once again. Even though it was my second time seeing them, it certainly wasn't boring - Ayman managed to keep it interesting.
Not only so, but Ayman is very honest. His prices are reasonable for the great service he offers, and will also give you honest advice about where to go and what to do. He is not pushy at all, and will happily take you somehwere even if it is not on itinerary for the day. He is always on time and never late.
I cannot emphasis enough how great Ayman is - I know for sure that I will be calling him everytime I am in Cairo or even Egypt. I have already recommended him to some friends who are visiting Cairo next month, and I am sure they will enjoy their day with Ayman.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Noora122
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide, responded to this review, January 12, 2013
It was a great pleasure meeting you again and touring with you and hope i'll see you again over here.

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent and reliable tour guide”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Ayman is just the perfect tour guide... excellent knowledge and a great person!! made us feel great at all times... Thank Ayman for everything!! Highly reccomend him.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank 33Walter
Kuwait City
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome tour!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I did some internet searches for a private tour guide in Cairo and found Ayman along with his excellent reviews on trip advisor. I decided to book a tour with him and I am really glad I did. He has a profound knowledge of Egypt and its history. He works hard to personalize your experience. I told him I was most interested in taking pictures, and he really helped me to find the best shooting locations at the historic sites. Having a guide like Ayman can really help you avoid the very persistent merchants trying to sell souvenirs or expensive camel rides. We avoided the big crowds, and I even got to enter the Red Pyramid with no other tourists inside. What an experience! I highly recommend Ayman, my trip to Cairo could not have gone better. Thanks for everything Ayman. All my friends love the pictures I was able to capture.

Visited October 2012
It was a great pleasure meeting you and touring with you and hope I'll see you again over here.and many thanks for the great photos.
Hurghada, Egypt
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic tour guide”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Ayman provides the most outstanding service from the moment you first contact him. I thoroughly enjoyed my days out with him. He was a pleasure to be with.
I wanted to see some different sites as this was my third visit to Egypt. I had researched a few places and Ayman was happy to tailor make two day trips for me at a very reasonable price.
I found him to be very knowledgeable and enjoyed his company as we chatted about many things on the two days I was with him.
I would highly recommend him... you will not be disappointed.
I now count him as a friend.

Visited August 2012
Boston, MA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A Great Day in Alexandria”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Ayman took such great care to show me the best of Alexandria and made a perfect day for me. He picked me up early in the morning from Cairo and so that we could complete the drive and still have enough time to see everything in Alexandria. He explained the history of Egypt and provided lots of cultural insights. We toured Pompey's Pillar, the new Alexandria Library, and my personal favorite......the catacombs. We stopped at a mosque, enjoyed tea along the Mediterranean, and awed at the sunset along the corniche. At the end of a full day, Ayman brought me all the way back to Cairo. It was a perfect day, all thanks to the care of dedication of Ayman.

(Note: This review is actually from a tour in December 2008, but Trip Advisor will not allow me to select a date that is more than a year ago)

Visited September 2011