“Excellent and reliable tour guide”

Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide
Ranked #30 of 274 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: It will be my great pleasure to tour with you our beloved country. Please feel free to contact me 24/7. What's app me 24 /7 on the mentioned number for inquiries and quick reply. All of the tours are customized to your interest.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Ayman is just the perfect tour guide... excellent knowledge and a great person!! made us feel great at all times... Thank Ayman for everything!! Highly reccomend him.

1  Thank 33Walter
egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2013

There are newer reviews for Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I did some internet searches for a private tour guide in Cairo and found Ayman along with his excellent reviews on trip advisor. I decided to book a tour with him and I am really glad I did. He has a profound knowledge of Egypt and its history. He works hard to personalize your experience. I told him I was most interested in taking pictures, and he really helped me to find the best shooting locations at the historic sites. Having a guide like Ayman can really help you avoid the very persistent merchants trying to sell souvenirs or expensive camel rides. We avoided the big crowds, and I even got to enter the Red Pyramid with no other tourists inside. What an experience! I highly recommend Ayman, my trip to Cairo could not have gone better. Thanks for everything Ayman. All my friends love the pictures I was able to capture.

It was a great pleasure meeting you and touring with you and hope I'll see you again over here.and many thanks for the great photos.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Ayman provides the most outstanding service from the moment you first contact him. I thoroughly enjoyed my days out with him. He was a pleasure to be with.
I wanted to see some different sites as this was my third visit to Egypt. I had researched a few places and Ayman was happy to tailor make two day trips for me at a very reasonable price.
I found him to be very knowledgeable and enjoyed his company as we chatted about many things on the two days I was with him.
I would highly recommend him... you will not be disappointed.
I now count him as a friend.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Ayman took such great care to show me the best of Alexandria and made a perfect day for me. He picked me up early in the morning from Cairo and so that we could complete the drive and still have enough time to see everything in Alexandria. He explained the history of Egypt and provided lots of cultural insights. We toured Pompey's Pillar, the new Alexandria Library, and my personal favorite......the catacombs. We stopped at a mosque, enjoyed tea along the Mediterranean, and awed at the sunset along the corniche. At the end of a full day, Ayman brought me all the way back to Cairo. It was a perfect day, all thanks to the care of dedication of Ayman.

(Note: This review is actually from a tour in December 2008, but Trip Advisor will not allow me to select a date that is more than a year ago)

1  Thank TravelGirl01908

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Ayman was absolutely wonderful. From our first contact via email, his communication was clear and precise. We had a group of 10 and he was accommodating from the minute we met off our cruise ship. He answered a variety of questions about his home life, religion, political views, history of Egypt, the landscape, etc. He was friendly and approachable. He also allowed us to customize a little bit with different things we wanted to see. He was knowledgeable, kept the street vendors away from us, got us special deals while we shopped, dropped us off at our hotel and picked us up in the morning for another fantastic day. He kept us on task and schedule so we could return to port in plenty of time. Our trip to Cairo was amazing. We loved the country and loved making a new friend. Thanks Ayman for making our time in Cairo a dream come true! If we ever make it back, you're the first one we'll call!!!!!

3  Thank Kim W