“Get Ayman Ahmed and you will truly disciver Egypt”

Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide
Ranked #30 of 273 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: It will be my great pleasure to tour with you our beloved country. Please feel free to contact me 24/7. What's app me 24 /7 on the mentioned number for inquiries and quick reply. All of the tours are customized to your interest.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed May 17, 2011

I was in Egypt for a conference in April, and only had one free day to explore Cairo. I booked Ayman months in advance having read many positive reviews on TRipadvisor. His knowledge and professionalism exceeded my expectations.When comparing notes with colleagues and later with friends who have travelled to Egypt before, I realised that I had discovered more about Egypt in one day than many people I know who travelled in big groups managed to learn in a week! He has a masters in Archaeology and knows his stuff. Cairo is one of the places in the world where you really need a reliable and knowledgable guide who is an excellent driver. The traffic is insane! Ahmed was everything and more, and I would highly recommend him.

egyptian_pharaoh, Owner at Ayman Ahmed - Tour Guide, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2013

It was a great pleasure meeting you and touring with you and hope I'll see you again over here.

Reviewed May 14, 2011

Me and my friend, Saidah just came back from a 4 nights trip in Cairo (end of April 2011). For those who wishes to visit Cairo (or any parts of Egypt), I truly, highly recommend Ayman Ahmed as your tour guide.

I came across his name while browsing TripAdvisor and found out so many good reviews from his personal website. Without thinking much, we immediately emailed him and booked him for our visit. We are not disappointed, we are very satisfied!! He have a few sets of tour but feel free to email him your plan, he can adjust accordingly to meet your needs. His English was flawless and he's like a walking wiki of Egypt! Ask him any 'Egyptian' questions - I'm impressed with how detailed he can go :)

We had him for 2 day tours; one day Cairo tour to Saqqara, Memphis and Giza pyramids and another day to Alexandria. He is very punctual when picking us up at the hotel every morning and very professional throughout the tour. We like the way he organized and managed us - very patient with us ladies who always skip our lunch, we were touring all day straight! haha. What I really like about him is that he never rush on every sites we visited.

I appreciate his recommendation like camel ride in Giza (one awesome dessert experience!), took us to a good place to shop. We get to know the culture and the traffic, makes our trip even memorable. I have no complaints from his service and again, I really recommend Ayman as your tour guide.

To Ayman, we really want to thank you for your help on this trip. I'll probably come back again to Egypt to cover Luxor and Aswan next time and definitely will come back to you. I've been to a few other countries before and I'm surprised that I think this trip is the best so far. Thank you.

p/s: Ayman is really, REALLY good photographer!!! He knows where's the best spot to take picture in all sites. Gold star to you Ayman :)

1  Thank Jameelo

Reviewed May 12, 2011

My husband & I visited Cairo in May 2009 and we booked Ayman as our guide through a recommendation from a work colleague.
From the moment we were collected from the airport, Ayman made sure that we were well taken care of. He & his driver were punctual at all times and he kept us well informed of our itinery. He translated for us when we were shopping and made sure that we got a good deal. We learnt SO much about Egypt on the tours he took us on because he was so knowledgeable about Egypt, its history and culture. Nothing was too much trouble and no question was too hard for him. We were supplied with ice cold water or soft drinks and the minibus had lovely cold airconditioning. Nothing was too much trouble for Ayman and his team, they were very polite and friendly. I was unwell for a few days of our stay and Ayman even went to the pharmacy to get me some medication. In short, I would not consider going back to Egypt without having Ayman as our guide and would recommend him highly to anyone considering travelling to Egypt. Thankyou for making our experience of Egypt such a wonderful one Ayman!

1  Thank SUELIBBY

Reviewed May 12, 2011

We have travelled to Egypt twice and used several different tour guides and companies. Ayman stands above the rest and his service is great value. We were so glad to have found Ayman and felt so safe at all times... It was like we had a friend taking care of us during our travels. Egypt is a must see destination and Ayman is the guide that I highly recommend. I'll never forget our dawn camel trip to the pyramids ... Hoping to return and do it again one day.

1  Thank sydney2beirut

Reviewed May 12, 2011

We found Ayman through a recommendation from friends, we contacted him by email.

He organized a tour of must-see's around Cairo. He gives you enough time on your own, but inbetween he is very knowledgable and explains the very interesting history in a very good way.
There was no funny business about payment, he stuck to the agreed fee without problems.

Can absolutely recommend him.