“Vacation in Egypt was wonderful thanks to Easy Travel Day Tours”

Easy Travel Egypt - Day Tours
Ranked #112 of 270 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: As a newfound travel company, we aim to provide a revolutionary experience for our customers. Based in the ancient land of Egypt, one can expect to be bedazzled by it's history in the hands of our staff. Even though we are a newborn company, our staff are a compilation of the most experienced and seasoned tour operators in the country.Our energetic and go-getting crew provide the most compelling and saturating journeys throughout Egypt and Jordan, dousing you into the traditions, customs and daily lives of the locals, allowing for a truly genuine experience.We strive to produce a memorable adventure, all the while aiming to provide cut-rate prices for our clientele. Budget travelers and students would be able to enjoy their mythic excursions into destinations that have seen the sands of time, such as the white desert, where you can become one with the outlandish nature that decorates it. From the crystal mountains to the salt lake, and from the hot springs to the cold ones, many feel that they have left Earth as they know it and traveled into a different world. The camel market in Birqash features a lively and immersing gathering of traders, buyers and locals who come to enjoy the vibrant and colorful surroundings.Our trips are well organized, with staff able to assist you wherever you are, whenever you need. Small groups are guided on special tours, but have the freedom to explore the local marketplaces, streets and sights, all the while we quick access to assistance if needed.One of our unique features during these trips is our provision of accommodation in various hostels through Egypt and Jordan. We specialize in providing a warm and social atmosphere for our clientele, who can enjoy themselves and not feel isolated. We also provide trips which can be customized to your liking, in order to provide as much flexibility as possible when in it comes to time and preferences.Get in touch with us through our contacts page, so we can give you an unparalleled venture into this antediluvian world.
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Vacation in Egypt was wonderful thanks to Easy Travel Day Tours”
Reviewed August 20, 2011

I just wanted to write that I just returned from my holiday in Egypt I was a little nervous because of the recent events in Egypt....Once I arrived I felt right at home and the people at easy travel were excellent.....Thetour was simply brillant and the team could not have been better....I felt relax around them they took us to such amazing places once you arrive to the various locations its like time had stood still and I was transformed through history. I 100% recomend Easy Travel Tour,......

Visited July 2011
2 Thank N B

• Turkish first
Durham, North Carolina
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“There must be something about Egyptians!”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

I won't say much except that I loved and enjoyed my tour organized by Easy Travel that I married one of the owners- Ahmed. The guys were fabulous in organizing things for a single woman during a time when things were not stable. They ensured I was safe and well taken care of, and every detail planned well.

And you end up making friends for life and you will come back for seconds :) Look at me I took all of the buffet ;)

Visited April 2011
4 Thank MariamJustice
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time thanks again Rami and the staff :o)”
Reviewed July 18, 2011

I just want to say that i had a fantastic time and Rami and his staff were wonderful and the hotel is in the center of Cairo the only time i needed to travel in Cairo was to see the Pyramids everything else was in walking distance. thanks for everything and see you next year - Nate Los Angeles California

Visited June 2011
1 Thank WSummer32655
Nice, France
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good tours at reasonable prices”
Reviewed May 18, 2011

I just wanted to post a quick review, about this agency, friendly staff, they'll do a great deal and turn Egypt upside down to help you to get your trips on schedule.
They have a vast variety of tours to fit your time and your wallet.
Highly recommended, thanks guys
Peace

Visited May 2011
4 Thank Santos1409
Canterbury, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“great team,good customer service”
Reviewed May 16, 2011

I visited Egypt in March,me and my friends we decided to go there after so many good things that we heared about holidays in Egypt.Being the first time here, we decided that we need some help to discover the best places to visit in a short time,so we asked for help Easy travel Egypt..They were realy helpfull,always on time and showed as a lot of nice places to visit.We really enjoyed our time in Egypt,and we deffinetly gonna contact them next time when we visit Egypt.Thank you guys for a great experience!

Visited March 2011