“Day Tour of The Giza Pyramids”

Cairo-Overnight Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Excellent quality will not be compromised. We offer unique and authentic day tours all over Egypt. We will speak your language...German,Portuguese,Spanish and English and others. Our layover and daily tours range from 5 hours to 1 day, or a few days packages. Uncover the back streets of Egypt, hidden gems, and fascinating sights. Step into the lives of locals,and get acquainted with the local food, culture, and traditions of Local Egyptian Life,Please.If you could not find exactly what you were looking for with us, or with another Operator Please Feel Free to contact us immediately. We are here to help you. Our specialists will work with you and tailor make your tour OR Business OR Medical Assistance,to provide you with your exact needs....we guarantee that within less 24 hours, we will keep your holiday or your business trouble-free,We are here to give you the tour you want, and will change/add/adjust whatever is necessary to make you & your family happy ...This is our goal, to provide you the Excellent possible Holiday to make your dream comes true within your budget.Cairo-Overnight tours is owned and operated by Mohamed Bahaa who has over 20 years experience in the tourism industry. Through our teamwork, we are here to offer you half and full-day private tours and business assistance throughout Egypt . Whatever you are looking for, be it holiday or business, we will accompany you, navigate, translate, and keep your holiday or business trouble-free. With our qualified, friendly, honest and informative private tour guides and drivers, we will make your visit privileged and personalized, through a local Egyptians eyes. We will tailor make your tours as you wish, to suit your time limit and your budget, even change those plans at the last minute if needed..You have worked hard and dreamed of visiting this land - we will make your dream a reality. Egypt, the Heart of Africa is calling....for all who can hear it!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stroller parking
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We are from Minnesota USA and decided to visit Egypt in Summer with my entire family. I'm so pleased that I picked Mohamed Bahaa Tours. I had the best experience of my life and highly recommend everyone to go with them. Mohamed was very responsive in email and everything was arranged without any advance payment. The private tour was very affordable and cheap compared to any other agents. Our guide Mohsen was very courteous and friendly. Mohsen provided us with complimentary water and snacks for the kids. My two boys 8 and 12 years became big fan of him. He was punctual and very knowledgeable with lot of patience. He kept my boys interested throughout the trip and answered all the questions. We visited all the pyramids, sphinx and even camel rides. We wanted to do some shopping and Mohsen helped us with advance knowledge so we were able to save ton of money as well. I'm so happy I picked Mohamed Bahaa Tours. He kept on checking with me how things were and Mohsen was the best guide and I encourage everyone to ask for Mohsen specially if you are traveling with kids to be your guide.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was a little hesitant to visit Egypt but I have been pleasantly surprised. The people here are warm and friendly and very welcoming. Our guide Momen has kept us well hydrated, well informed and entertained. He is absolutely wonderful with kids and my son even wanted to go home with him after the day was over. He arrived at the airport at 4:00 am to pick us up and we kept him busy all day with the Cairo Museum, a Felucca ride on the Nile, dinner and the Sound and Light show at the Pyramids of Giza. What an incredible adventure, thanks to Momen for making it extra special. I cannot wait to come back here some day and I will definitely be calling Mohammed Bahaa tours.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

My colleagues and I had a very insightful trip to the Cairo Museum. Our tour guide Moersi made us feel very comfortable and ensured that our visit to the museum was interesting. He was very punctual and knowledgeable about all the artefacts within the Museum. This was our first trip to Egypt and our first tour in Egypt. We felt very safe and really learnt a lot. Thank you for all your efforts in ensuring that we enjoyed our tour of the Museum. These memories will last a lifetime.

1  Thank Sheri1104
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My wife, son and I thoroughly enjoyed our day with our guide Mr.Momen. Both he and Mr.Mohammed were in constant communication with us so that everything went smoothly. We visited four sites, all the while providing us the background on the Pyramids or any practical information on Cairo. Mr.Momen got along very well with our little boy who is sometimes very shy. This made for a very pleasant experience. Furthermore, he ensured we stayed hydrated in the hot sun and helped me find a travel charger for my camera. I have no reservations recommending Mohammed and Mr.Momen and will use them again if I am ever fortunate enough to visit again.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Excellent service from Mohammed Bahaa tours. We had a great one day tour covering the pyramids, the Sphinx, the main Mosque and other parts of Cairo. Our tour guide MOHSEN was excellent - giving out detailed and fascinating information on all the areas we visited. They met us at the airport, handled all our luggage and then took us to our hotel. Mr. Bahaa followed up several times during the tour to make sure we were getting the tour we wanted. As Americans we were a little concerned about Eqypt. But after 2 weeks there we can say it is a great place to visit - the people are really nice and very friendly, it is safe, the food is great, lots to see and do. Right now hotels are not expensive, food is cheap, and the tourist sites not busy. Go and enjoy - it is worth it.