Cairo-Overnight Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Excellent quality will not be compromised. We offer unique and authentic day tours all over Egypt. We will speak your language...German,Portuguese,Spanish and English and others. Our layover and daily tours range from 5 hours to 1 day, or a few days packages. Uncover the back streets of Egypt, hidden gems, and fascinating sights. Step into the lives of locals,and get acquainted with the local food, culture, and traditions of Local Egyptian Life,Please.If you could not find exactly what you were looking for with us, or with another Operator Please Feel Free to contact us immediately. We are here to help you. Our specialists will work with you and tailor make your tour OR Business OR Medical Assistance,to provide you with your exact needs....we guarantee that within less 24 hours, we will keep your holiday or your business trouble-free,We are here to give you the tour you want, and will change/add/adjust whatever is necessary to make you & your family happy ...This is our goal, to provide you the Excellent possible Holiday to make your dream comes true within your budget.Cairo-Overnight tours is owned and operated by Mohamed Bahaa who has over 20 years experience in the tourism industry. Through our teamwork, we are here to offer you half and full-day private tours and business assistance throughout Egypt . Whatever you are looking for, be it holiday or business, we will accompany you, navigate, translate, and keep your holiday or business trouble-free. With our qualified, friendly, honest and informative private tour guides and drivers, we will make your visit privileged and personalized, through a local Egyptians eyes. We will tailor make your tours as you wish, to suit your time limit and your budget, even change those plans at the last minute if needed..You have worked hard and dreamed of visiting this land - we will make your dream a reality. Egypt, the Heart of Africa is calling....for all who can hear it!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We used Mohamed Bahaa Tours for our days in Cairo and Luxor in January, it was great decision. They made our trip to Egypt so much better, good value and great service. Now is the perfect time to visit Egypt, much less touristy. Many people are scared about the situation in Egypt, but if you travel with tour agency, I would say you don"t have to worry at all.

Our time in Egypt was great, and we always felt safe with Muhamed Baha Tours. Baha takes good care of his customers and he is always concerned about how the tours are going. He called us 2 times a day to check how things was going, and if there were any problem. He is determined to make the tour as good as possible.

We arrived in Cairo early in the morning and were picked up by our guide, Seham Gabr and a driver - I think we could not have been luckier to have Seham Gabr as our guide. She was really calm, friendly, patient (Never in a hurry) and she knew everything about Egypt, so now we know everything!

Our first destination was The Egyptian Museum, which was great, a lot of information so it was good to have such a knowledgable guide. She could answer all our questions. When we finished the museum, Bahaa invited us for a lunch on a nice local restaurant, pleasant surprise.

After lunch we visited Coptic and Islamic Cairo, which was very interesting, especially Islamic Cairo where we visited Citadel of Salah Al-Din.

At the end we went to Khan el Khalili, a big market before they drove us to our hotel in Giza.

If people are thinking whether to go to Egypt our not, do it! The main sites are not as crowded so it"s much nicer to visit it now. We usually don"t like being on a tour, but I highly recommend that you use Muhamed Baha service and ask for Seham Gabr! The values is great, compared to what you get.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Let me say I was a bit apprehensive to take a tour due to the current political climate, but from my perspective there was little cause for alarm and certainly no "Snow" which I found amusing to find people thought there was snow in Cairo due to fake photos being posted on internet trying to discourage people from coming here.

It's pretty clear that Egypt wants and needs tourism and people are more than friendly with you for obvious reasons. While I will say people selling things are very persistent this is nothing more than in some other place I have visited around the globe (India/Turkey/Caribbean). If you don't want to buy something just say "no thank you".

Without a doubt this is one of the best tours I have taken and really enjoyed it so much that when I return to Cairo I will definitely use Mr. Mohamed Bahaa's tours again. My guide, Ms. Hoda was fantastic... she was so full of knowledge it amazed me and really keep it interesting. I have been on tours with other companies and the guides have a script and with lots of dead time, this was more of a conversation or discussion with Ms. Hoda which was lively and fun. Now, my driver Mr. Hosam was also a really good guy and one heck of a driver!

The tour was great... I got the whirlwind tour of Cairo and saw so much it was amazing...

History & Tour City of Dead, Cetadel of Salah El-Din / Alabaster Mosque, Khan el-Khalili, Lunch – Koshary Abou Tarek, Egyptian Museum + Royal Mummy Room, Giza Pyramids, burial chamber for 2nd Pyramid, and Sphinx.

The other point I would make is that the communication was very good and when I had to make some adjustment to cut things a bit short due to business, Mr. Bahaa offered to me to reduce the cost which was very generous. While this is Egypt and the art of negotiation is an occupation for most... I am quite confident you will find your dealings with Mr. Bahaa to be very honest and truly thinking about the relationship with his customers.

Take the tour... you will not regret it!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I had one day layover in Cairo and decided to take a short trip to the Giza to see the pyramids. I used Mohamed Tours which was recommended by a friend and has excellent reviews. I wasn't disappointed. The whole day has been great and I felt very safe with my guide, Mr. Mohsen. It was indeed a "Wow day" for me! Thank you for the excellent service.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We (foreign residents in Cairo) booked a half-day tour of Giza Plateau for visiting relatives. We were very satisfied with the quality of service and would happily use them again. Dalia was an excellent guide. Thank you!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I used Mohamed last year after rave reviews on TA and I wasn't disappointed. This year I brought two friends with me and we had a specific itinerary. I emailed him in advance and he arranged our collection from the airport and we went straight out to the sites. The price was very reasonable and we were very happy with all of the arrangements.

I intend returning again next year and will be using him again. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mohamed and his colleagues to anyone who wants a trustworthy and reliable guide and a safe experience touring Cairo and the surrounding areas.

3  Thank Rowz