“Mohamed Bahaa Tours”

Cairo-Overnight Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Excellent quality will not be compromised. We offer unique and authentic day tours all over Egypt. We will speak your language...German,Portuguese,Spanish and English and others. Our layover and daily tours range from 5 hours to 1 day, or a few days packages. Uncover the back streets of Egypt, hidden gems, and fascinating sights. Step into the lives of locals,and get acquainted with the local food, culture, and traditions of Local Egyptian Life,Please.If you could not find exactly what you were looking for with us, or with another Operator Please Feel Free to contact us immediately. We are here to help you. Our specialists will work with you and tailor make your tour OR Business OR Medical Assistance,to provide you with your exact needs....we guarantee that within less 24 hours, we will keep your holiday or your business trouble-free,We are here to give you the tour you want, and will change/add/adjust whatever is necessary to make you & your family happy ...This is our goal, to provide you the Excellent possible Holiday to make your dream comes true within your budget.Cairo-Overnight tours is owned and operated by Mohamed Bahaa who has over 20 years experience in the tourism industry. Through our teamwork, we are here to offer you half and full-day private tours and business assistance throughout Egypt . Whatever you are looking for, be it holiday or business, we will accompany you, navigate, translate, and keep your holiday or business trouble-free. With our qualified, friendly, honest and informative private tour guides and drivers, we will make your visit privileged and personalized, through a local Egyptians eyes. We will tailor make your tours as you wish, to suit your time limit and your budget, even change those plans at the last minute if needed..You have worked hard and dreamed of visiting this land - we will make your dream a reality. Egypt, the Heart of Africa is calling....for all who can hear it!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 11, 2013

After checking reviews on trip advisor. I decided to book our Cairo tour with Mohamed. His arrangements were very good his guide Abdulah Omar was very knowledgeable and caring. Throughout our tour Mohamed kept kept telephoning and checking if every thing was ok. The only thing I will say that you will not go wrong by booking with Mohamed.

3  Thank Farooq F
in 6 reviews
"camel ride"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Guide Hoda and driver Adahm spirited me from the airport to see the pyramids at Giza, the Spinx, and the Egyptian Museum. Hoda's knowledge of Egyptian history was superb and I was never left wanting for information on any aspect of the dizzying history this country has to offer. They also took me to tour the souk and were adept at navigating the crowded and confusing streets, sharing their knowledge and experiences of this fascinating place with me along the way. The only drawback was that I couldn't hire them for another week. Definitely worth the price for the amount they were able to squeeze into an 11-hour layover.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We had a 12 hour layover in Cairo on our way to South Africa for safari. With such limited time we decided to hire Mohamed Bahaa so that we could fit in all of the sites we wanted. We were met at the airport by Huda our guide and Hosam our driver. From there we went to the pyramids, sphinx, museum and markets. What an amazing day! Huda and Hosam were fantastic! Huda was so knowledgable and excited to show us her amazing city. The owner, Mohamed, even met us at one point and gave us some delicious falafel. All in all, a great day. I'd highly recommend them and our guide Huda.

Mike
NYC

1  Thank MikeP-NYC
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Took a cruise with a stop in Alexandria and a key was seeing the pyramids and the surrounding area. We contemplated taking the cruise excursion, but then decided to go with a private company. Mohamed's ratings were very high on TA and we decided to book with him. So glad we did!
He quickly responded to all communications (we did everything via email) and was able to adjust our itinerary due to modifications in the ship's schedule. Mohamed was able to work in our changes with no fuss -- he bent over backwards to ensure we were able to have our experience.
Our guide, Mahmoud, and driver, Hasim, were excellent. Mahmoud knew the area, the history, and was able to talk on all levels -- we had great conversations on religion, politics, daily life, education, etc. He was a wonderful individual and we are so fortunate to have had him as our guide. Hasim was great as well -- being from New York, I am not afraid of traffic, but what Hasim drove through, I was amazed. Both were very professional, appropriate, and we truly appreciated our time with them.
Thank you so much Mohamed!!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I booked a tour with Mohamed based on tripadvisor reviews and I am so glad I did!!! Everything was amazing. He customized the tour to include everything I wanted to see. The service was superb. My two guides Hassam and Naema were extremely knowledgeable in Egyptian history and explained everything. They were very friendly and aweome to hang out with. It was like I had my own private tutor. The drivers were excellent and very friendly. Overall, this was a wonderful experience.Everything was planned out and I didn't have any stress/anything to worry about. I will definitely go with Mohamed's team for future vacations (he also plans tours for turkey and jordan) and I can't wait to bring my future kids to Egypt on Mohamed's tours.

1  Thank Elle C