“Great Experience - Highly Recommend!!!”

Cairo-Overnight Tours
Ranked #4 of 64 Outdoor Activities in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Excellent quality will not be compromised. We offer unique and authentic day tours all over Egypt. We will speak your language...German,Portuguese,Spanish and English and others. Our layover and daily tours range from 5 hours to 1 day, or a few days packages. Uncover the back streets of Egypt, hidden gems, and fascinating sights. Step into the lives of locals,and get acquainted with the local food, culture, and traditions of Local Egyptian Life,Please.If you could not find exactly what you were looking for with us, or with another Operator Please Feel Free to contact us immediately. We are here to help you. Our specialists will work with you and tailor make your tour OR Business OR Medical Assistance,to provide you with your exact needs....we guarantee that within less 24 hours, we will keep your holiday or your business trouble-free,We are here to give you the tour you want, and will change/add/adjust whatever is necessary to make you & your family happy ...This is our goal, to provide you the Excellent possible Holiday to make your dream comes true within your budget.Cairo-Overnight tours is owned and operated by Mohamed Bahaa who has over 20 years experience in the tourism industry. Through our teamwork, we are here to offer you half and full-day private tours and business assistance throughout Egypt . Whatever you are looking for, be it holiday or business, we will accompany you, navigate, translate, and keep your holiday or business trouble-free. With our qualified, friendly, honest and informative private tour guides and drivers, we will make your visit privileged and personalized, through a local Egyptians eyes. We will tailor make your tours as you wish, to suit your time limit and your budget, even change those plans at the last minute if needed..You have worked hard and dreamed of visiting this land - we will make your dream a reality. Egypt, the Heart of Africa is calling....for all who can hear it!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stroller parking
Oneonta, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Experience - Highly Recommend!!!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Took a cruise with a stop in Alexandria and a key was seeing the pyramids and the surrounding area. We contemplated taking the cruise excursion, but then decided to go with a private company. Mohamed's ratings were very high on TA and we decided to book with him. So glad we did!
He quickly responded to all communications (we did everything via email) and was able to adjust our itinerary due to modifications in the ship's schedule. Mohamed was able to work in our changes with no fuss -- he bent over backwards to ensure we were able to have our experience.
Our guide, Mahmoud, and driver, Hasim, were excellent. Mahmoud knew the area, the history, and was able to talk on all levels -- we had great conversations on religion, politics, daily life, education, etc. He was a wonderful individual and we are so fortunate to have had him as our guide. Hasim was great as well -- being from New York, I am not afraid of traffic, but what Hasim drove through, I was amazed. Both were very professional, appropriate, and we truly appreciated our time with them.
Thank you so much Mohamed!!!!

• Arabic first
  • Czech first
Orange County, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Trip”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I booked a tour with Mohamed based on tripadvisor reviews and I am so glad I did!!! Everything was amazing. He customized the tour to include everything I wanted to see. The service was superb. My two guides Hassam and Naema were extremely knowledgeable in Egyptian history and explained everything. They were very friendly and aweome to hang out with. It was like I had my own private tutor. The drivers were excellent and very friendly. Overall, this was a wonderful experience.Everything was planned out and I didn't have any stress/anything to worry about. I will definitely go with Mohamed's team for future vacations (he also plans tours for turkey and jordan) and I can't wait to bring my future kids to Egypt on Mohamed's tours.

1 Thank Elle C
London, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“More than you could ask for.... Trustworthy, Reliable, Well Organised, Professional, Friendly, Safe, Secure, and Amazing”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Cairo - 1 day Tour
Trustworthy, Reliable, Well Organised, Professional, Friendly, Safe, Secure, and Amazing....

My husband and I went to Cairo for our 14th Wedding Anniversary. We had searched the web and TripAdvisor for many weeks before our trip, looking for a trustworthy and reliable tour guide. We came across Mohamed Bahaa - Private Tour Guide. We are so happy we found him, because right from the start Mohamed always replied to our emails in a very friendly, informative and speedy manner, no matter how many questions we had. He even called us in the UK from Egypt before we had booked with him, just to find out exactly what we were looking for and to ensure, he would be able to deliver.

And deliver he did.....!!! Mohammad kept in touch all day long with our tour guide and the driver, he called and checked-in to ensure we were ok, happy and there were no problems at each point of the day, when picked up and dropped of by the driver from: the hotel, the Great Pyramid, Museum, Khan el-Khalili Souk, Dinner Boat Cruise on the Nile, I was so impressed, felt so safe and well looked after.

We would really recommend this tour company very highly, Mohammad and all his team of staff. If you are considering making a trip to Egypt please just contact Mohammad for a quote, he is so well priced and not pushy at all, he only has your interest at heart. He also organises and coordinates tours of Luxor & Alexandria which we hope to do next time, but are happy we were able to book and see Coptic and Islamic Cairo, as well as let Mohammad organise our 5 star boat tour on the Nile, for our anniversary dinner which was very romantic and entertaining.

Mohammad is an amazing person, he personalised every part of our day to our requirements, needs and wants and even personally selected our driver and tour guide to suit our personalities. Mohsin, our guide assisted us with anything we needed, he honestly bent over backwards to ensure we were happy every step of the way and got all we wanted.

Mohsin, was full of knowledge, he explained each point in great detail without over whelming us in the museum and at the pyramids. He knew when to step back and let us digest the info, he knew when to leave us for a few moments to enjoy the views or artefacts on our own, he even knew when we wanted to take a quick photo. We never felt that there was a third wheel, he was more like a companion, a friend. He was very funny, light hearted and not heavy at all, very easy to get on with and you could feel that he really enjoys his job and what he does. We enjoyed a lovely meal with him also, in a popular local restaurant. Thank you Mohsin for a special memorable day.

Mohsin was always able to answer every question and more... Bless him he was also a great personal photographer, every photo we wanted he kindly offered himself to take for us. More than anything, if any of the locals came near us to bother us, he would tell them to back off and that we were with him, this was brilliant as we had minimum hassle from the local people (especially in the Souk and at the Pyramids). Although the locals we did meet at these places, were very friendly and we felt happy and comfortable to talk and engage with them.

Thank you Mohammad for personalising our tour which made us feel special and made our holiday perfect, full of amazing memories. Thank you also for your friendly, brilliant staff that you allocated to us, you all really made our holiday spectacular. We both really look forward to seeing you and your team again, it was great meeting you all, as you really made us feel welcome into your beautiful country. And when we return to Egypt there is no doubt that we will book 100% through Mohamed Bahaa - Private Tour Guide again. And we will ALWAYS highly recommend you to everyone thinking of visiting amazing Egypt....

Lots of love Misbah & Harun ~ 22nd May 2013

2 Thank Misbah H
Battle, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“One Day tour”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Back to Cairo again on my own Mohammed come to pck me up at the airport ,was there waiting for me we planned to go in one place I never visit , Giza Zoo i had a lovely time after that he take me with his family in a restaurant in Giza on main street the name is GAD where I had the best swearma ever ,very pleased to mat his wife and his two children relax time for lunch after that the great piramyds ,even if I visited in 1990 I still think is one of the best place to visit once more , in the evening Mohammed take me back to my flat he find and booked for me at the last minute ,I can confirm again that Mohammed and his team work ,is reliable on time and he care about your safety and make sure you have a nice time with him or without .

Visited April 2013
New York City, New York
“Pyramids and Old Cairo”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Traveling to Cairo for business and booked a day tour with Mohamed Bahaa Tours to visit the Pyramids and Old Cairo. Mohamed was very responsive as we booked, and Medo was incredibly knowledgeable about all of the sites we visited and any other questions we had. Would highly recommend!