“Great Guide Services in Cairo”

Cairo-Overnight Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Excellent quality will not be compromised. We offer unique and authentic day tours all over Egypt. We will speak your language...German,Portuguese,Spanish and English and others. Our layover and daily tours range from 5 hours to 1 day, or a few days packages. Uncover the back streets of Egypt, hidden gems, and fascinating sights. Step into the lives of locals,and get acquainted with the local food, culture, and traditions of Local Egyptian Life,Please.If you could not find exactly what you were looking for with us, or with another Operator Please Feel Free to contact us immediately. We are here to help you. Our specialists will work with you and tailor make your tour OR Business OR Medical Assistance,to provide you with your exact needs....we guarantee that within less 24 hours, we will keep your holiday or your business trouble-free,We are here to give you the tour you want, and will change/add/adjust whatever is necessary to make you & your family happy ...This is our goal, to provide you the Excellent possible Holiday to make your dream comes true within your budget.Cairo-Overnight tours is owned and operated by Mohamed Bahaa who has over 20 years experience in the tourism industry. Through our teamwork, we are here to offer you half and full-day private tours and business assistance throughout Egypt . Whatever you are looking for, be it holiday or business, we will accompany you, navigate, translate, and keep your holiday or business trouble-free. With our qualified, friendly, honest and informative private tour guides and drivers, we will make your visit privileged and personalized, through a local Egyptians eyes. We will tailor make your tours as you wish, to suit your time limit and your budget, even change those plans at the last minute if needed..You have worked hard and dreamed of visiting this land - we will make your dream a reality. Egypt, the Heart of Africa is calling....for all who can hear it!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed March 19, 2013

This is to review after using Mohamed Bahaa's tourist services in late December 2012. We had trouble on our arrival with the flights, but Mohamed kept us in touch with our guide and helped change our itinerary so that we still got everything we wanted to get done. He set up very good day trips, especially the pyramids tour with Dahshur, Sakkara and Giza. He has a quality control person check up to make sure all went well. When we wanted to get the driver for the evening to go to downtown, it was arranged right away for a very reasonable cost. There were 6 of us on the trip, the minivan and driver were great, our guide was superb (Seham), and the whole experience was wonderful. This was our first time to Egypt and not having to worry about anything made it easy to enjoy. I definitely recommend Mohamed Bahaa's services. You cannot go wrong.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"camel ride"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed March 12, 2013

i was quite concerned about visiting cairo with my family with all the troubles but under the supervision and guidance of one amazing tour giude i need have not worried.
Bahaa is a genuine person he is very likeable with a understanding attitude that is proud of his heretic and his country proudly showing us all the incredible sites we had seen on tv and those we never knew existed.
We had a full day of programs to suit our needs and never felt pushed or rushed he took in consideration the interest of the children and took there needs and interests at heart.
We where able to stop when we needed and go at our own space.
One of my most memorable moments i think i will cherish is when bahaa took us for lunch at a resturant overlooking the pyramids that was breathtaking.
Attentive , knowledgeable a very comprehensive understanding of the history of egypt and its roots we learnt a lot much more than tv or books from bahaa.
Bahaa even arranged our hotel stay in cairo with transport to and from our resort in sharm el sheikh which was very helpful as a safe english speaking driver was able to transport us again at our own space stopping for refreshments when needed.
I highly recommend using bahaa for his services to anyybody i know as i did to a family friend who went to cairo with her family he was of great help as her daughter fell ill and was rushed to hospital.
Bahaa was there at all times as a translater and as a friend she could not have managed without him he took care of everything speaking to the doctors and nurses ensuring that she received the best care possible,her daughter made a full recovery and she was eternally greatful to bahaa.

1  Thank maz786
Reviewed March 5, 2013

After being in Egypt 11 times, and using Mohamed Bahaas services for 10 visits to Egypt, he still manages to surprise me.

This time I as there to fill in a promise to my 12 years old nephew. After he got his junior diving license I promised him to take him diving in Egypt. He liked to go diving with his 15 years old brother and their mother, my sister law, wanted to join the club.

We just had one week in Egypt, 8 days. Half of it we spend in Cairo and the other half in Hurghada. Mohamed arranged everything for us. Hotels in Cairo, transportation, guide in Cairo and more.

We had Hoda as a guide. She was very open and knowladgable about every site we visited. We enjoyed being with her.

My sister in law and nephews never been in Egypt so I designed an itinery for them to places I visited before. Mohamed wanted to surprise me with something different during my last day in Egypt. My family went with Hoda to the Pharaonic Village and Al Azhar Park while Mohamed took me to Wadi al Hitan. A place south of the Fayoum Oasis where I have never been before. He prepared a picknick, took us in the desert dunes with a 4 wheel drive. Showed us the fossil remains of 400 whales in the Egyptian desert. And much more. It as such an enchanting day! Made me so much more in love with Egypt.

This is Mohamed!!! He just not follows your wishes. He is thinking beyond that and takes you to places you never knew they excisted. I wished there was a Mohamed on every place I visit. It is just not so.....I guess I have to go to Egypt to be surprised during every vacation....

1  Thank Doortje
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I was in Cairo on a business trip, 6th Feb, not long after the second anniversary of the revolution with public disturbances in and around Tahrir Square. Despite this I had a couple of days free in Cairo and arranged with Mohamed Bahaa for a couple of days sightseeing. Mohamed arranged a colleague to pick me up from my hotel the first day but it was a no-show. Nevertheless, a very apologetic Mohamed arranged to be my guide for the day on a friday and took me to see the main pyramid sights around the City including Giza, Dashour, Saqaraa and Memphis. Mohamed is a great, genuine guy and would pull all the stops to accomodate you and meet your needs. I had a great day with Mohamed and would certainly recommend him to anyone planning any type of trip to this great country.