“The Best Tour Guide in Egypt!”

Cairo-Overnight Tours
Ranked #4 of 64 Outdoor Activities in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Excellent quality will not be compromised. We offer unique and authentic day tours all over Egypt. We will speak your language...German,Portuguese,Spanish and English and others. Our layover and daily tours range from 5 hours to 1 day, or a few days packages. Uncover the back streets of Egypt, hidden gems, and fascinating sights. Step into the lives of locals,and get acquainted with the local food, culture, and traditions of Local Egyptian Life,Please.If you could not find exactly what you were looking for with us, or with another Operator Please Feel Free to contact us immediately. We are here to help you. Our specialists will work with you and tailor make your tour OR Business OR Medical Assistance,to provide you with your exact needs....we guarantee that within less 24 hours, we will keep your holiday or your business trouble-free,We are here to give you the tour you want, and will change/add/adjust whatever is necessary to make you & your family happy ...This is our goal, to provide you the Excellent possible Holiday to make your dream comes true within your budget.Cairo-Overnight tours is owned and operated by Mohamed Bahaa who has over 20 years experience in the tourism industry. Through our teamwork, we are here to offer you half and full-day private tours and business assistance throughout Egypt . Whatever you are looking for, be it holiday or business, we will accompany you, navigate, translate, and keep your holiday or business trouble-free. With our qualified, friendly, honest and informative private tour guides and drivers, we will make your visit privileged and personalized, through a local Egyptians eyes. We will tailor make your tours as you wish, to suit your time limit and your budget, even change those plans at the last minute if needed..You have worked hard and dreamed of visiting this land - we will make your dream a reality. Egypt, the Heart of Africa is calling....for all who can hear it!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities
Antwerp, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“The Best Tour Guide in Egypt!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We booked a 2 day Tour with my husband and 2 kids, 5 and 10 years old. First we went to Luxor for the day. Mohamed was amazing, he was great with the explanations and the kids loved him!
After Luxor we went to Cairo and we had an amazing time! We will come back again with more time and definitely we will call Mohamed again!

1 Thank Johanna C

• Arabic first
  • Czech first
Mexico City, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Tour Guide in Cairo”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We spent three days during the Eid in Cairo and were very lucky to hire the team of Mohamed to visit Cairo (Sakara, Giza, Old Cairo, Citadelle, etc) and Alexandria (Roman theater and catacumbs superb!). Actually we were very pleased to be able to maximize our time and we had a few days available. It is enough to send an email to Mohamed and he will respond as soon as possible with different plans and very reasonable prices.
Thank you very much and to Hoda and Mohamed.

Luton
“Excellent Tour Provider”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Found Mohamed Baha Tours via tripadvisor. Prior to booking Mohamed was very fast in replying to my email, even very late at night. I was very impressed at the rapid response. I was visiting Egypt for 11 Days Mohamed came up with some brilliant tours during these days that could be enjoyed for the whole family as I was travelling with young children (2, 7 & 9 year old).
The Tour Guides we had in Cairo – Nema and in Luxor -Hassan were very knowledgeable and was very impressed how Hassan was telling the pre-historic stories in a role play fashion so the children could understand the historical significance. The whole tour was a most relaxed and the guide and transport where prompt always.
I will mention some of the tours we had
Cairo: Gizza Pyramids and Sphinx, Sakkara and Memphis, Egyption Museum, Salah El Din, Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Khan El Khalili Bazaar, Islamic history ……..
Luxor: Karnak & Luxor Temple, Valley of the kings + Hatshpsut temple + Clossai Of Memnon, Faluka Sail in the Nile, Horse and Carriage through Luxor ……
We even had 4 days relaxing time in Sharm El Shaeikh. Mohamed provided us with all the transportation and airport pick and drop offs in a very relaxing comfortable air conditioned van / MPV. Mohammed treated us like family and made this a totally enjoyable relaxed experience for the whole family. Thank you Mohamed for this excellent Tour. We will be recommending you to friends and family who plan on coming to Egypt.

Visited November 2012
Lincoln, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic, professional and great 2 day tour !!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I booked a 2 day Tour with my sister with Mohamed after reading the fantastic reviews on Trip Advisor. The booking was very clear and easy via email, we advised him what we wanted to do; and he arranged everything we wanted and more for a very reasonable price. Payment made in person once he met us at our hotel which I felt very comfortable with.
We where not to be disappointed, the service from Mohamed was second to none. We felt extremely safe in all the places we visited and Mohamed made sure we where not in any danger or under any stress.
Mohamed has very detailed knowledge about ancient Egypt. Also extensive Knowledge on the Coptic and Islamic Cairo areas.
The air conditioned car was very comfortable, me and my sister being nervous travelers; he made sure we were looked after, plenty of drink and bathroom stops wherever we needed. Brought us fresh fruit and offered food regularly.
Mohamed also went out of his way and gave me 2 beautiful Egyptain neclaces for my 2 little girls back home; and then one for me and my sister to take home and remember our great 2 day trip.
I would highly recommend Mohamed as your tour guide and expect to return soon and book up again to see more. Thank you so much Mohamed, you made our holiday of a lifetime exactly that !!!.

London, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“3 day private Cairo tour. Great service.”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Spent 3 days in Cairo in October 2012 and used Mohamed to organise my airport transfers and sightseeing while we were there.

I chose to go with Mohamed based on the great reviews here on tripadvisor and the friendly communication from him after contacting the top 5 ranked tour companies. He also offered us a competitive price compared to the other top 5.

Before the tour I was initially a little worried as he doesn't seem to have a website like the other top 5 and the "booking process" seemed to lack a little professionalism as it was all done via email and payment was made by cash to him when we were in Egypt. However, this concern proved to be for nothing. Mohamed is a top guy, completely trustworthy and does a great job as all the other reviews here consistently say!

We met Mohamed on our first night in Cairo where he introduced himself and took us out for some koshary. We went though our itinerary (which I made based on my own research) and he asked whether we would like to make any changes. He advised us that we had some spare time on one of the days so we added a boat ride on the Nile.

Prior to arrival I asked Mohamed specifically for a tour guide who knew the history thoroughly and would explain to us the stories behind each site/artefact. Our tour guide (Sahem - apologies if I have got the spelling wrong) did a great job. I would recommend her strongly to anyone visiting Cairo - she has very detailed knowledge about Ancient Egypt which helped to bring the tour alive, she is very friendly, spoke great English and helped us find great vegetarian food!