“Very professional and helpful”

Cairo-Overnight Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Excellent quality will not be compromised. We offer unique and authentic day tours all over Egypt. We will speak your language...German,Portuguese,Spanish and English and others. Our layover and daily tours range from 5 hours to 1 day, or a few days packages. Uncover the back streets of Egypt, hidden gems, and fascinating sights. Step into the lives of locals,and get acquainted with the local food, culture, and traditions of Local Egyptian Life,Please.If you could not find exactly what you were looking for with us, or with another Operator Please Feel Free to contact us immediately. We are here to help you. Our specialists will work with you and tailor make your tour OR Business OR Medical Assistance,to provide you with your exact needs....we guarantee that within less 24 hours, we will keep your holiday or your business trouble-free,We are here to give you the tour you want, and will change/add/adjust whatever is necessary to make you & your family happy ...This is our goal, to provide you the Excellent possible Holiday to make your dream comes true within your budget.Cairo-Overnight tours is owned and operated by Mohamed Bahaa who has over 20 years experience in the tourism industry. Through our teamwork, we are here to offer you half and full-day private tours and business assistance throughout Egypt . Whatever you are looking for, be it holiday or business, we will accompany you, navigate, translate, and keep your holiday or business trouble-free. With our qualified, friendly, honest and informative private tour guides and drivers, we will make your visit privileged and personalized, through a local Egyptians eyes. We will tailor make your tours as you wish, to suit your time limit and your budget, even change those plans at the last minute if needed..You have worked hard and dreamed of visiting this land - we will make your dream a reality. Egypt, the Heart of Africa is calling....for all who can hear it!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Let me start with few concerns I've had with my visit to Egypt. I was bit worried about the situation in Egypt at time of my arranged tour. However it turns out to be safe to travel there and had the best experience without a no rush service. The key is to engage a good tour guide to avoid the places with security concerns and provide the best friendly service which gives you personalised experience.

Been a traveller for last 20 years, I can assure you MOHAMED BAHAA and his team provide you a real flexible,fun and adventures time in Egypt.

I've visited most places in Cairo and Alexandria and the guide is always knowledgeable and helpful. Most importantly, guide always follow up with the satisfaction after the end of the day.

Finally if I sum it up my experience with MOHAMED BAHAA . All I can say is "excellent" lived up to my expectations easily.

cairodowntown, Owner at Cairo-Overnight Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2012

Thanks a lot for choosing our services around Cairo & Alexandria ,,
We knew how hard your worked for your holliday so we make sure you will have best time& photos around our beloved country , Egypt ,,
We are sure you will come back againe to have our special tours around Oasis , Luxor & Aswan ,,
Regards for your family ,, Keep in touch

in 6 reviews
"camel ride"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed January 12, 2012

Had the most amazing experience in Egypt. Ancient to modern day such a wonderful spiritual journey. Our tour guide and friend Mohamed was a blessing on our trip. He was like family, kept us safe and entertained. We never felt like tourists, he made it seem as if we were locals. The food was unbelievable Mohamed definitely kept our belly's full. Everything we asks for we got and more! Never felt like we were in "tourists traps" Mohamed kept it real, even bargained with the merchants in the market where we were shopping. Egypt is not as it seems on CNN. Completely safe and free of violence, he took us right to the middle of Tahir Square no riots, normal daily life going on around us. If you have a trip on your bucket list put this one at the top! Thank you Mohamed Bahaa and God Bless you and your beautiful family.

1  Thank Southern_Aloha

Aloha ,
Wow you made my day , Wish you had more time to show you around Egypt ,,as we still have a lot to offer but we are here to show you what you asked for according for your time & budget !!!
I saw you standing in the middle or Tahris Squere on our way to Egyptian musuem so really i was happy to see you there without any probelms ,,which prives for every body coming to Cairo , Egypt to feel safe, safe and safe ,,,
We are friends for ever , will wait your family to come with you next time ,,
Keep in touch Mohamed Bahaa Cairo Egypt

Reviewed January 12, 2012

Mohamed arranged a great tour for us while we were in Egypt! He sent one of his guides, Nasser (absolutely fantastic guide), to meet with us our first day in Cairo. Nasser along with a driver showed us all the fantastic sites of Cairo such as the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. I have only great things to say about Mohamed and the tour he arranged for us. Out of his hospitality, Mohamed even took us around the old town for one night where we delved deep into Egyptian foods, sights, and sounds. Fantastic!

Hey my friend ,
It wasnice to spend with your good time around Old , Islamic walking tour ,,
Wish you enjoyed our Egyptian style Food , will be waiting for your comeing back Soon as you told me to do the Nile Cruise between Luxor & Aswan then Aswan to Abu simbel ,,,
It is your dream so will make it true for you with your family Next time ,,
Keep in touch Mohamed Bahaa Cairo Egypt

Reviewed January 9, 2012

My girlfriend and i were in Cairo on a short transfer of only 5 hours. Mohammed organised (at very short notice) an excellent tour for us with his friend Walib.

The tour was great, we were not rushed, collected from the airport, took round the pyramids and sphinx and then dropped back off at the airport with plenty of time for our flight.

Walib was excellent, knew his stuff, and even stopped at a takeaway to get us authentic Egyptian food, which was better than any takeaway in the UK!!!

Short but Sweet, as promised i will be back to see the rest and will be using Walib and Mohammed

Great memories with your short time , you made it ,,
After your e.mail with very short notice , we are very glad that you made it as you wish ,,
You have seen the Pyramidsat Giza & sphinx But the rest of Egypt still waiting for your coming back ,, We are sure you will come back with our services to show you more , more around Cairo , Giza , Luxor , Aswan & Dahab ,,,
keep in touch Mohamed Bahaa Cairo Egypt

See more reviews
Reviewed January 3, 2012

As a single woman who has traveled around a lot of SE Asia, I knew that I would be able to find my way around via public transit from the airport. However, I only really had about 8 hours to explore Cairo and didn't want the frustration of possibly getting lost so I found Mohamed on this website and I'm very happy I did. I know from traveling around India that when you have a male escort it often significantly reduces the amount of unwanted attention that you receive...this was exactly the case in Cairo as well. I was sometimes approached, but he gracefully declined and sent hawkers and chancers on their way.

I was also able to take power naps between locations, which is what my very jet-lagged body needed. I felt that the sites we visited had a wonderful and personal narration from my guide and that all my questions about the culture and religion were answered in a way that was satisfying. Mohamed is a true gentleman and ambassador for his city. He even helped me to connect with another American I had met on-line who didn't have the means to show me around like Mohamed could, but we were able to have a humble meal together and meet face to face.

I loved Islamic Cairo and would highly recommend going there at night time as many of the mosques are lit up and shine in all their splendor and they have a wonderful night market. My only regret is that I didn't have more time and more money to spend post-Christmas holidays. But I feel like I was able to customize my tour 100% and that the ground we covered was very comprehensive and enriching. On a note to those who are worried about it not being safe enough to travel there...both myself and the American I met who lives there agrees that it is safe to travel there. I currently live in South Africa and also wouldn't believe the hype that it is unsafe to live where I do in Johannesburg. Most everyone leads normal lives and crime can happen anywhere you live or travel to. My first impression was that the tourist areas are provided with a lot of added police presence which did make me feel those areas were safer. Also that in general people live in accordance with their religious principles and are very respectful, just be sure to respect them and their culture and traditions while you're there.

I am glad that we were also were able to drive around some of the city neighborhoods that I know would have been skipped if I would have been on some cookie-cutter package tour bus. I like to see how people live differently than I do. I am also the kind of traveler who enjoys going off the beaten path and therefore I would highly recommend Mohamed Bahaa as your guide for your personalized tour around Cairo, be it 5 hours or 5 weeks. He is very flexible and reliable to get you to your flight on time. Enjoy your travels :)

Thank you very much for coming to Egypt on the way back home ,,as you were single women travelling alone we care for you & your husband at home ,,
We did our best to give you the best of Cairo within your very short time 11 hours ..
Wish you enjoyed the Koshary meal !!! will be waiting for you with your family to show you more of our Tours around Luxor , Aswan , Alexandria , Dahab and Oasis ...
Keep in touch Mohamed Bahaa Cairo Egypt ...