“Fun and informative!”

Cairo-Overnight Tours
Ranked #4 of 64 Outdoor Activities in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Excellent quality will not be compromised. We offer unique and authentic day tours all over Egypt. We will speak your language...German,Portuguese,Spanish and English and others. Our layover and daily tours range from 5 hours to 1 day, or a few days packages. Uncover the back streets of Egypt, hidden gems, and fascinating sights. Step into the lives of locals,and get acquainted with the local food, culture, and traditions of Local Egyptian Life,Please.If you could not find exactly what you were looking for with us, or with another Operator Please Feel Free to contact us immediately. We are here to help you. Our specialists will work with you and tailor make your tour OR Business OR Medical Assistance,to provide you with your exact needs....we guarantee that within less 24 hours, we will keep your holiday or your business trouble-free,We are here to give you the tour you want, and will change/add/adjust whatever is necessary to make you & your family happy ...This is our goal, to provide you the Excellent possible Holiday to make your dream comes true within your budget.Cairo-Overnight tours is owned and operated by Mohamed Bahaa who has over 20 years experience in the tourism industry. Through our teamwork, we are here to offer you half and full-day private tours and business assistance throughout Egypt . Whatever you are looking for, be it holiday or business, we will accompany you, navigate, translate, and keep your holiday or business trouble-free. With our qualified, friendly, honest and informative private tour guides and drivers, we will make your visit privileged and personalized, through a local Egyptians eyes. We will tailor make your tours as you wish, to suit your time limit and your budget, even change those plans at the last minute if needed..You have worked hard and dreamed of visiting this land - we will make your dream a reality. Egypt, the Heart of Africa is calling....for all who can hear it!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Activities for older children
Louisiana
7 attraction reviews
“Fun and informative!”
Reviewed August 31, 2011

My girlfriend and I went on Mohamed's "Cairo by Night" tour. We had a very short time to spend in Cairo, and we wanted to see as much as we could -- our time with Mohamed was very well spent. I love walking around and taking pictures in the daylight, but some of Cairo's best sights are even more beautiful at night. For example, the Mosque of Muhammad Ali in the citadel is astounding after sunset, and Mohamed took us there. The main feature of the tour, however, was a walking trip through Cairo's old Islamic district. Without giving anything away, I will say that the people and the sights were incredible. Mohamed's knowledge of the area was wonderful. His English was very good and he says he has much experience giving tours as well as formal training -- and it shows. He even went the extra mile by giving us valuable advice on a later tour we had arranged through our hostel. Mohamed was a terrific guide; I recommend him and would definitely use his services again.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank jillionaire

• Arabic first
  • Czech first
Hampshire, UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“When we went Cairo...”
Reviewed August 13, 2011

Mohamed was a trusty tour guide, he was able to taylor our schedule to our needs. We went to the Cairo Museum and local mosque, having time to look around on our own and he was also able to explain the historic facts at each place. Next we went a Paphyrus factory and a Perfume factory both selling authentic products.

We went to the pyramids, spynix and he was able to negotiate a good price from a local camel dealer, enabling us to ride on it around the pyramids. Lastly we went a local jewellery shop to get necklaces made from local silver and gold with hylographics of our names.

His local knowledge and contacts made our trip extremely enjoyable and a memoriable experience. He also had Michael who was a good driver with a roomy and air conditioned van/car, taking us where ever we wanted.

Visited August 2011
2 Thank Alison C
Ljubljana, Slovenia
“Perfect”
Reviewed June 30, 2011

We had just one day in Cairo before we took a plane to Yemen.
Mohamed organized for us one day trip around Cairo. I’m very happy to say that all his work and a work of his driver and guide was done extremely professional and without a single mistake.
Mohamed is a fine human being and a thorough professional. Will recommend him to anyone visiting Cairo.

Visited April 2011
1 Thank GregorKralj
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Cairo in style”
Reviewed June 30, 2011

What can i say.....Mohamed is a true gentleman, a wonderful host and a very professional guide. Without him our first ever vist to Cairo would have been a stressful one. We got to see everything we wanted to see in comfort and style . The vehice Mohamed provided for us was wonderfully comfortable and air conditioned with plenty of room for a family of six and all our purchases. Mohamed is a fountain of knowledge. The man's a walking wikipedia. He was great with the children, who enjoyed his company. I cannot fault him. 12 marks out of 10. Highly recommended. We're looking forward to our next visit. Well done Mr. Bahaa !

Visited June 2011
1 Thank Ravenwulf
Zagreb, Croatia
“Excellent...”
Reviewed June 23, 2011

It was my 3-rd time in Cairo (business trip), but this time I decided to take private guide to take the most of extra time I had for myself, and feel more secure at the sites (although I find out that Cairo has returned to normal conditions after recent events). Mohamed was a very good choice. He’d understood my specific wishes, and was able to adapt to my ideas ‘on site’ (I’m not consider myself as a ordinary tourist). I also had the opportunity to see Cairo ‘from the inside’ and this was also an interesting experience. He is professional, arrives on time and can always be trusted to appear on time. In fact, as I understood, he worked before in the UK, so he knows western culture... I will recommend him to my friends and colleagues and anyone who asks.

Visited June 2011