Cairo-Overnight Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Excellent quality will not be compromised. We offer unique and authentic day tours all over Egypt. We will speak your language...German,Portuguese,Spanish and English and others. Our layover and daily tours range from 5 hours to 1 day, or a few days packages. Uncover the back streets of Egypt, hidden gems, and fascinating sights. Step into the lives of locals,and get acquainted with the local food, culture, and traditions of Local Egyptian Life,Please.If you could not find exactly what you were looking for with us, or with another Operator Please Feel Free to contact us immediately. We are here to help you. Our specialists will work with you and tailor make your tour OR Business OR Medical Assistance,to provide you with your exact needs....we guarantee that within less 24 hours, we will keep your holiday or your business trouble-free,We are here to give you the tour you want, and will change/add/adjust whatever is necessary to make you & your family happy ...This is our goal, to provide you the Excellent possible Holiday to make your dream comes true within your budget.Cairo-Overnight tours is owned and operated by Mohamed Bahaa who has over 20 years experience in the tourism industry. Through our teamwork, we are here to offer you half and full-day private tours and business assistance throughout Egypt . Whatever you are looking for, be it holiday or business, we will accompany you, navigate, translate, and keep your holiday or business trouble-free. With our qualified, friendly, honest and informative private tour guides and drivers, we will make your visit privileged and personalized, through a local Egyptians eyes. We will tailor make your tours as you wish, to suit your time limit and your budget, even change those plans at the last minute if needed..You have worked hard and dreamed of visiting this land - we will make your dream a reality. Egypt, the Heart of Africa is calling....for all who can hear it!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 30, 2011

We had just one day in Cairo before we took a plane to Yemen.
Mohamed organized for us one day trip around Cairo. I’m very happy to say that all his work and a work of his driver and guide was done extremely professional and without a single mistake.
Mohamed is a fine human being and a thorough professional. Will recommend him to anyone visiting Cairo.

1  Thank GregorKralj
in 18 reviews
"business trip"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed June 30, 2011

What can i say.....Mohamed is a true gentleman, a wonderful host and a very professional guide. Without him our first ever vist to Cairo would have been a stressful one. We got to see everything we wanted to see in comfort and style . The vehice Mohamed provided for us was wonderfully comfortable and air conditioned with plenty of room for a family of six and all our purchases. Mohamed is a fountain of knowledge. The man's a walking wikipedia. He was great with the children, who enjoyed his company. I cannot fault him. 12 marks out of 10. Highly recommended. We're looking forward to our next visit. Well done Mr. Bahaa !

1  Thank Ravenwulf
Reviewed June 23, 2011

It was my 3-rd time in Cairo (business trip), but this time I decided to take private guide to take the most of extra time I had for myself, and feel more secure at the sites (although I find out that Cairo has returned to normal conditions after recent events). Mohamed was a very good choice. He’d understood my specific wishes, and was able to adapt to my ideas ‘on site’ (I’m not consider myself as a ordinary tourist). I also had the opportunity to see Cairo ‘from the inside’ and this was also an interesting experience. He is professional, arrives on time and can always be trusted to appear on time. In fact, as I understood, he worked before in the UK, so he knows western culture... I will recommend him to my friends and colleagues and anyone who asks.

1  Thank danizg22
Reviewed May 31, 2011

Mohammed is just such an amazing person. He was recommended by the lady we rented the apartment through for airport transfer and to book tours through. Not only was Mohammed superb as a tour guide but as a person too. My family and I got to know him more on a friendly level and my mother loved him like her own son. Mohammed took great care of my mother and accommodated her needs and this made our stay more comfortable. He was always there for us when we needed anything and everything. Pure class and a true gentleman. I would definitly recommend Mohammed to anyone and will stay in touch always.

1  Thank Sweet_A49