“visit to El Alamein and Alexandria”

Go Travel Egypt - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$56.00*
and up
Visit the Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Valley Temple, Sakkara and Dahshur with a...
Ranked #25 of 268 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are your reliable Tour Operator in Egypt for a comprehensive range of travel services including All Private tours that customized for only you for: day tours and shore excursions. We care about offering personal friendly services because it's our pleasure to serve you with our hospitality. See the wonderland of Egypt with us and know that you are giving yourself the best experience of Egypt.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Christchurch, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“visit to El Alamein and Alexandria”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My wife and I have been planing a trip to Egypt for the last 18 months or so, the main
Purpose of the visit being to see El Alamein where my wife's uncle and also the uncle of a good friend were killed. It was important therefore that we chose a reliable tour operator to carry out what we saw as a vital part of our trip.
I am happy to say that Go Travel Egypt filled all of our requirements and carried out the tours with professional expertise. The guide (Shaimaa) in particular although comparitively young has an amazing knowledge of things Egyptian and was able to help out on several occasions when communication with the locals became difficult.
In the event that we visit Egypt again, I would definitely use Go Travel Egypt as my tour operator.
Ernest & Reta McNicholl

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Mostafa is wonderful!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

So I went through trip advisor and found a couple of tour companies to email and get quotes for my trip to Egypt in November (end of the year I know but I plan early!).
And Mostafa from Go Travel Egypt was the quickest to reply and the most comprehensive as well.
And I am a veryyyyy thorough person. So we did change up the itinerary a few times followed by a milion questions not just about the tour but about the country as well! He assisted with everything patiently and put up with abit of my own impatience as well! He made the booking process seamless. I will be back at the end of the year to provide updates on the tour itself :)

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Katy_ferry
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First Class Tour of Cairo”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My wife and I had the pleasure of experiencing a very pleasant and personal tour of Cairo with Go Travel Egypt. Having communicated and booked this from the UK, I must admit I was a little sceptical on the trip itself. We planned a 1 day trip to Cairo flying in from Sharm al Sheik and was greeted at the airport with a tour guide that spoke great English and very familiar with the local sites and informative on the history.

We planned to see the Pyramids, Museum, perfume factory and a few other tourist sites all of which was accommodated to our preference. I would certainly book with them again and would thoroughly recommend them to anyone.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank KiranAmin
Middle East
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Amazing Cairo Trip”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I visited Cairo last November with my family and we had an amazing time. After reading all the Trip Advisor reviews on ‘what to do in Cairo’ we contacted Go Travel Egypt.

From the start, Mostafa and the Company were extremely professional and very helpful. With Go Travel Egypt’s support we tailored our visit to meet the needs and attention span of our young children and we were well looked after.

The transport provided was excellent, so was the much needed driving skills of the Go Travel Egypt driver. Despite the road challenges of this big and vibrant city, we always felt safe on the road with this team.

Our guide was the highlight and he brought the both Cairo and the Egyptian history alive. More importantly, he pitched it at the right level that kept adults and children captivated.

We will be back again and will use Go Travel Egypt.

Visited November 2012
Chennai
“Amazing tour company. Highly recommended for hassel-free holiday”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

From the time we arrived at Cairo we were looked after and pampered beyond our expectations. Mostafa made us feel like we were family. Our tour guide Shaima was the well informed and let us enjoy our holiday at our own pace. She was always ready to help with any information that was required. It was one of the best family holidays that we have had. Thanks Mostafa and Shaima. Keep up the good work

Visited April 2013