Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
We loved everything

We loved everything about the temples, the Egyptian food, the camel ride around the pyramids... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Dreamer47611756218
Barcelona, Spain
via mobile
Special offers

I highly recommend this tour company that offers special offers in Egypt, and they have really a... read more

Reviewed yesterday
FarAway56614333629
America, The Netherlands
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cairo
from $60.00
from $1,500.00
from $1,560.00
from $780.00
More Info
All reviews tour price nile cruise knowledgeable guide coptic cairo amazing tour hani pyramids company driver egypt saqqara itinerary solo
Selected filters
Reviewed October 17, 2021

Thank you Egypt Fun Tours for a most memorable trip. I admit I didn’t do any of the planning (it was all done by my boyfriend) but as you can read in the reviews below Hani (the owner of Egypt Fun Tours) is superbly organized and accommodating with scheduling.

My boyfriend and I, and our dearest mutual friend, booked the 7Days-6Nights tour. In short time, we visited Cairo, Aswan, and Luxor sailing down the down the Nile, pit stopping to see key sites at these location - and so much more!!! We got to know the ancient and modern egypt in depth thanks to Hani’s impressive knowledge. He also enlightened us on the people and their beliefs and went as far as showing us what a typical life looks like. I cannot express the level of personalized service Hani offered us. He was flexible to adapt to our requirements and added sites to our schedule that was not part of the tour simply to ensure we were 100% satisfied with our experience in Egypt.

I went to Egypt practically blind-folded, not knowing what to expect, especially considering the time we had decided to go (December 2020 - we were the first group that Hani met with after months of having to put his tour agency on hold considering the pandemic) yet he managed to surpass all of our expectations. I felt so incredibly lucky for us to have stumbled on Hani. I would recommend Egypt Fun Tours to anyone and everyone. It was truly, HANDS DOWN, the best cultural experience I’ve ever had. You’ll be in the best of hands.

Date of experience: December 2020
Bestegypttours, Owner at Egypt Fun Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2021

Dear Valuable Guest,
We can't thank you enough for writing such an amazing review and for spending your valuable time describing your adventure with us. You were truly exceptional guests to our travel agency and it was truly our pleasure to customize this trip for you. The Whole team of "Egypt Fun Tours" wish you all the best of luck and we are waiting for your upcoming trip to the land of pharaohs with some special offers for you as you are no longer normal customers of our travel agency, but, you joined the list of our best friends.
Wish you all the best of luck.

Reviewed September 13, 2021

Nille cruise,Luxor and Aswan where amazing sites to see, specially when you have with you the best tour guide in Egypt .Hamada was absolutely fantastic, lots of information and some of them not spoken by others. This guy was not only a simple tour guide for us, he became a good friend also.
Was a one in lifetime experience.
Highly recommend Fun Tours
Really a great experience

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed August 16, 2021

An enjoyable drive from Cairo to Alexandria. It was an enrichening trip. I learnt so much history about the ancient civilisation. The tour guide explained the history of each site we visited. There is so much to see. I would definitely highly recommend visiting Alexandria. Its rich in history.The drive along the corniche was beautiful.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed June 25, 2021 via mobile

Hamada was incredible! So knowledgeable and kind. He had information about every item, street corner, and relic we looked at. Any questions we had, he had answers! He even made sure to give us tips while walking through the crowds so that’s we would feel more comfortable when being approached by vendors. Oh and the food?! He took us to the best places! Delicious food!! We tried Egyptian fried chicken, falafel for the first time, the best shawarma in the city (we love food). We even got to meet his beautiful wife and children and try some “French” Egyptian coffee in their home! Truly made friends for life!! We’ve promised to host him and the family when they travel to America for the first time! Such an incredible experience, and Hamada (and family) made it that much more memorable and amazing!

Date of experience: June 2021
1  Thank ams5132
Reviewed July 17, 2020

Excellent trip to historic sites with no one else around. We came to see Egypt while most places still had COVID19 fears. The staff at Egypt Fun Tours were professional, safe, and great to deal with. Very helpful, knowledgeable, and entertaining. I feel like I just got a a year of Egyptology in the last week and we had all the sites to ourselves due to COVID19. While people are shutting down and staying home you should feel safe to come explore with Egypt Fun Tours and have the place to yourself.

Date of experience: July 2020