“Amazing History Lesson”

and up
Tanis and Suez Canal Full Day Tour from Cairo
Ranked #1 of 68 Outdoor Activities in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Your Egypt Tours is owned by Adel Abu El Naga, who is one of the senior Egyptologist guides in Egypt. Your Egypt Tours is a small tour company based in Egypt and have been designing and leading private and group tours for over 8 years. We invest 100% of our time and energy in delivering first-class service.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I was looking to learn and my guide was excellent. I think it was Taha. Just a fabulous day tour of Islamic Cairo rich in architecture and history. He was helpful, answered my questions and even helped me buy hangers. Who goes to a souk to buy hangers? This girl. I highly recommend this company. It was also super simple to make arrangements with the company over email.

5  Thank 13ZeldaL
All reviews
"mona hamdy"
in 35 reviews
"guide mamdouh"
in 13 reviews
"the customer service representative"
in 6 reviews
"felt very safe"
in 29 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 26 reviews
"command of the english language"
in 5 reviews
"booking process"
in 16 reviews
"recommend this tour company"
in 6 reviews
in 5 reviews
"khan el khalili bazaar"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Despite the travel warnings, my friend and I ventured to Cairo in November. We had a wonderful time and our sightseeing was made flawless by Your Egypt tours. We went to the Pyramids at Giza and Saqqara on one day, seeing the various pyramids and temples, and on the second day we were taken to the Citadel, the Khan el Khalili bazaar, and then a tour of the old city. Organizing the tours from New York was easy - prompt and thorough responses to emails - and they were very accommodating when we wanted to make some changes to the regular itinerary. Taha was our guide and he was fabulous - extremely well-versed in Egyptology, really polite, and with a sweet sense of humor. The drivers were also very polite and accommodating whenever we wanted to make a pit-stop for pressed sugar cane juice or to grab a sandwich.

Right now very few people are traveling to Egypt, which is an excellent reason to go. Your tours are very personal and there are no crowds or lines for anything. You can have the pyramids and temples all to yourselves. And the weather now is fabulous. There were no causes for concern when we were there and we have a great time.

4  Thank haagera
Reviewed November 27, 2013

As world travelers, my girlfriend and I really lucked out with Your Egypt Tours! Contacted them by e-mail and liked their level of responsiveness. Booked a day tour to the museum, citadel and the Khan bazaar. The itinerary was very clear with inclusions and exclusions, compared to others we received. Our guide Mina was exceptional and blew us away with his knowledge. I must say that he has great command of the English language which was something we were worried because of our previous experience with guides. We understood everything he said and at no time had to ask Mina to repeat himself. We saw these places through Egyptian eyes which made it even more incredible and memorable. At the end of the day, we felt we got what we wanted, what we paid for. Book with them and this is indeed the time to go to Egypt, absolutely no crowds anywhere you go :) and very safe the time we were there. Go to Egypt now!

4  Thank Adam B
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We were a bit concerned about visiting Egypt given all the political unrest the international media showcases almost every day. However, we decided to go see the Pyramids and stumbled upon this agency on Tripadvisor.

What can I say, but thank you!!! The level of service provided by them is excellent. We had someone waiting for us right after we got off the plane, before customs and immigration. He helped us with the visa procedures and the luggage. On the ride to the hotel, he explained us the most important things about Egypt and reconfirmed our tour next day.

We had a private tour with Hussien. He has a Masters degree in Egyptology and is currently working on his PhD, so he know his stuff! Since the day was a bit hazy, we visited the pyramids in the afternoon and had the tour tailored to us. He took time to explain all the little details to us and made it very easy to understand.

I'm definitely recommending them to all my friends. Take my word on it, go to Egypt NOW, it's the best time to do so to avoid the crowds and enjoy true Egyptian hospitality. And book with Your Egypt tours, you'll regret it if you don't!

4  Thank Huayo
See more reviews
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I planned an amazing tour with Your Egypt Tour Company set for early December. Sadly, I had to cancel, not because I didn't feel safe, but because I'm needed home for family. I explained my urgent reason for canceling and they were so understanding and accommodating. Instead of making me wait until their refund from the airlines, they wired me my deposit right away. Not many companies would do that for their customers. While I was planning my trip, they catered to every wish I had, and making sure gluten-free food would be available, etc. I can't wait to plan my trip with them again. I cannot recommend this company enough. It is truly 5* service.