“Fantastic day tour of the Giza Pyramids!”

Your Egypt Tours - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$100.00*
and up
Giza pyramids Sphinx Sakkara and Memphis Day Tour from Cairo
Ranked #3 of 63 Outdoor Activities in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Your Egypt Tours is owned by Adel Abu El Naga, who is one of the senior Egyptologist guides in Egypt. Your Egypt Tours is a small tour company based in Egypt and have been designing and leading private and group tours for over 8 years. We invest 100% of our time and energy in delivering first-class service.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic day tour of the Giza Pyramids!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

This was my second time using this company and felt compelled to write about them because they truly offer outstanding service. I couldn't pass the opportunity to do a day tour of the Giza pyramids arranged the day before my arrival. Ali was extremely helpful and accommodating, giving me reassuring insight about safety in Cairo. I felt very safe during my stay. I had an amazing time with my guide Taha. He made my day fun and gave me lots of in depth information about the history behind these true jewels of the world. We were the only ones at the site for about 2 hours until a bus full of Asian tourists arrived which actually surprised me but also made me happy to see that there are some tourists going to Egypt after everything that has happened in this country. I have no hesitation in recommending Your Egypt Tours offering both reliable and professional services. Thanks again guys! Megan

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Megan C

• Arabic first
Bali, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

Its unfortunate but we have just cancelled our proposed visit to Egypt given the on going political troubles in the country. Having made this decision, I must congratulate Your Egypt Tour on their understanding and their immediate response in refunding our deposits. If we ever get to go to Egypt in the future then I will definitely be using Your Egypt Tours.

Visited September 2013
4 Thank GeorgeC3PO
Erie, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Customer Service Goes Above and Beyond the Expected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

I guess I should start by saying that we never did actually make it to Egypt due to the recent situations that have arisen, but I felt compelled to write a review of Your Egypt Tours regardless.
Our trip to Egypt was supposed to take place during the first week in a multi-country African adventure, but it was certainly the part I was most excited about. I’m an Art Historian, at heart and by education (but currently working as an accounting coordinator), so I knew what I wanted to see throughout the country. I also knew it would be a lot to fit into the eight days we had open in our schedule.
A few months before our departure we began researching Egyptian tour companies and we received back many e-mails containing a varied selection of options and prices. After a week or so of deliberation, my travel companion and I decided on Your Egypt Tours. They were extremely prompt in responding to our inquiries and they customized an itinerary that perfectly fit our desire to see so much Egypt and they managed to do it within a VERY reasonable budget.
Maybe I’ve spent too much time on the internet in my day, but I’ll admit I was worried about wiring that much money to a random person in Africa; we crossed our fingers and wired the $1599 deposit (half our all-inclusive trip) and began our countdown.
Unfortunately within days, the situation in Egypt began to change. We had wired our money on a Wednesday and that weekend was the one year anniversary of the new government. We watched the news daily and hoped that everything would remain calm and we could proceed as scheduled. During this time Your Egypt Tours was in constant communication with us. Ali updated us on the ongoing situation while answering our questions regarding safety and security in the country. We waited until the last possible minute, but eventually it became obvious that it was in our best interests to cancel that portion of our trip.
I have never been so heartbroken to send an e-mail in my life. I hated the thought of cancelling a trip I had dreamed about for YEARS. Although, this is where Your Egypt Tours really began to stand out in terms of customer service, they offered us a 100% refund on our tour and THEY COVERED the Western Union fee to return our deposit. I had the money back within 2 days of canceling our trip. Honestly, I wouldn’t have had a problem with covering the transfer fee myself, but they took care of it. AMAZING.
I cannot thank them enough for their awesome customer service skills and I will not hesitate for a second to book a trip with them as soon as possible. THANK YOU YOUR EGYPT TOURS!

Visited August 2013
6 Thank nike_rising
Melbourne, Australia
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Your Egypt Tours - Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

My husband & I visited Cairo end July 2013 and enjoyed a wonderful day during which we visited the Pyramids, Egyptiam Museum, city tour and the Sound & Light Show. From the time of booking with Mona to the actual tour with Mamdouh, everything was handled in a professional & friendly manner. Mamdouh was knowledge & enthusiastic and we thoroughly enjoyed learning so much about Egypt. We would strongly encourage everyone to visit Egypt once the situation improves as there is so much to see & experience and Your Egypt Tours will make that experience even more enjoyable!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Lisa070660
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I visited recently, during a relatively turbulent time. This forced the closure of a numer of sights that I would have loved to visit. This is obviously not The companies fault and the rest of the tour was amazing. I appreciated Mamhoud's willingness to discuss the religious and political climate underlying current events in Egypt and his laid back attitude throughout. I felt safe all day and was the only tourist at the pyramids and sphinx. Excellent day!

Visited August 2013