“Your Egypt Tours - Fantastic”

Your Egypt Tours - Day Tours
Book In Advance
$100.00*
Giza pyramids Sphinx Sakkara and Memphis Day Tour from Cairo
$100.00*
and up
Cairo City Tour: Egyptian Museum, Citadel of Salah el-Din and Khan El Khalili...
$69.00*
Visit the Egyptian Museum Treasures of King Tutankhamun in half day tour
Ranked #3 of 64 Outdoor Activities in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Your Egypt Tours is owned by Adel Abu El Naga, who is one of the senior Egyptologist guides in Egypt. Your Egypt Tours is a small tour company based in Egypt and have been designing and leading private and group tours for over 8 years. We invest 100% of our time and energy in delivering first-class service.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Melbourne, Australia
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Your Egypt Tours - Fantastic”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My husband & I visited Cairo end July 2013 and enjoyed a wonderful day during which we visited the Pyramids, Egyptiam Museum, city tour and the Sound & Light Show. From the time of booking with Mona to the actual tour with Mamdouh, everything was handled in a professional & friendly manner. Mamdouh was knowledge & enthusiastic and we thoroughly enjoyed learning so much about Egypt. We would strongly encourage everyone to visit Egypt once the situation improves as there is so much to see & experience and Your Egypt Tours will make that experience even more enjoyable!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Lisa070660

• Arabic first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great tour!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I visited recently, during a relatively turbulent time. This forced the closure of a numer of sights that I would have loved to visit. This is obviously not The companies fault and the rest of the tour was amazing. I appreciated Mamhoud's willingness to discuss the religious and political climate underlying current events in Egypt and his laid back attitude throughout. I felt safe all day and was the only tourist at the pyramids and sphinx. Excellent day!

4 Thank samneufeld
Hampshire UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'll use them when I eventually do come”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We had been looking forward to a trip to Egypt this August, but in view of the worsening political conditions, we were forced to cancel two weeks before we were scheduled to fly out. We had booked a Nile cruise with Your Egypt Tours (following recommendations from here) and then ongoing road transfer to Hurghada. When I originally booked the cruise, there was an uneasy feeling handing over money to a foreign-based company that I had not dealt with before. However, when we came to cancel they assured us of a full refund of our deposit and then telephoned me from Egypt to confirm the best way that they could get the money back to me. I will have no hesitation to use their services when we eventually do make it to Egypt.

1 Thank RayZorro
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“5 stars for Your Egypt Tours”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I was very impressed with Your Egypt Tours. My guide in Cairo was Sahl. He was friendly, very knowledgable and courteous. He showed me around old Cairo, Mohammed Ali mosque, Khan al Khalili bazaar and the Great Pyramids. He waited patiently while I shopped, made sure I had enough water and even took photos of me in front of the pyramids. Adel loaned me a mobile for the day and called to check that I was happy.
I highly recommend Your Egypt Tours if you want a relaxing and informative day in Cairo.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank joycie56
Farnwort
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“The Height Of Excellence!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

It may seem unusual to write a review about a tour that did not happen, but I do so because I think that Your Egypt Tours has an ethos of excellence in customer care that is second to none.
We have just had lo cancel a tour with this company, (which has been arranged for some time), as our travel agent has cancelled our holiday to Luxor due to the current unrest.
Yes, you would expect this to be responded to in a professional manner, which it was, but it was also responded to with a warmth and understanding.that we don't see very often these days.
THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THAT WE HAVE ARRANGED TOURS WITH YOUR EGYPT TOURS, AND WILL NOT HESSITATE IN USING THEM AGAIN WHEN WE RETURN TO LUXOR IN MORE PEACEFUL TIMES. EXCELLENT COMPANY AND EXCELLENT GUIDES!

1 Thank PartnersFarnworth