“Amazing tour”

Your Egypt Tours - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Giza pyramids Sphinx Sakkara and Memphis Day Tour...
Ranked #1 of 65 Outdoor Activities in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Your Egypt Tours is owned by Adel Abu El Naga, who is one of the senior Egyptologist guides in Egypt. Your Egypt Tours is a small tour company based in Egypt and have been designing and leading private and group tours for over 8 years. We invest 100% of our time and energy in delivering first-class service.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We have just arrived back from Cairo and had an amazing tour of the pyramids. Our guide was Taha who is very clever with the facts and history details. Given that there were no tourists, the four of us literally had the pyramids to ourselves whichnis like the reward we received by ignoring the media reports that are grossly over exaggerated. From the moment we arrived in Cairo your Egypt tours looked after us and we felt very safe. If you have ever wanted to visit Cairo, go now and enjoy all the sights while it's so quiet.

3  Thank Sheilagh S
All reviews
"mona hamdy"
in 35 reviews
"guide mamdouh"
in 13 reviews
"the customer service representative"
in 6 reviews
"egypt tour"
in 24 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 26 reviews
"command of the english language"
in 5 reviews
"booking process"
in 16 reviews
"recommend this tour company"
in 6 reviews
in 13 reviews
"safety concerns"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Booked tour with your egypt tours. The guide was Taha, who was an excellent tour guide. I would recommend this company for any tours. We had concerns before going to Cairo with their civil unrest, but were reassured by "Your Egypt tours" that it was safe for tourists and they would not comprise our safety.

It was great going at that time, because we were nearly the only tourist at the pyramids and got some fantastic picture. The pyramids were awesome.

We also did the Nile cruise which I do not recommend as this was expensive and we received cold food. The food was also pretty ordinary and there was not the advised dinner show. We paid Usd $65.00, this has no reflection on our tour company, but they do offer this as a extra tour.

1  Thank Shirley1223
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I'm a returning traveler using Your Egypt Tours and again I was very impressed with their level of customer care. Mona helped me throughout my booking, answered my e-mails swiftly with plenty of information to decide which tour was best for me as a single female traveler. I did the Cairo sightseeing day tour where i got to visit Islamic and Coptic Cairo and also the Khan el Khalili bazaar. There's so much history ingrained in these buildings, mosques and churches. I even went to the synagogue of Ben Ezra! I have to say that Taha, an Egyptologist, was very knowledgeable, accommodating and made me feel safe and welcome at all times. Thanks Your Egypt Tours for such a wonderful experience!!! Cheers & happy travels!

4  Thank SDiaz925
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Had a wonderful day exploring the Pyramid sites around Cairo with our Your Egypt Tour guide. Could not be more happy with the service provided. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and made the trip both an informative and enjoyable experience. He went above and beyond our expectations, taking heaps of photos for us and ensuring we didn't get ripped off. Nothing was too hard for him.

We were considering cancelling our Egypt Trip due to current situation in Egypt... really glad we didn't! Throughout the whole tour there was not even the slightest sign of any unrest. At no time did we feel at all concerned for our safety. And as a bonus the Pyramid sites were deserted... I don't imagine many tourists get the opportunity for photos of the Pyramids without a single bystander in sight!

If you are currently undecided about whether to go ahead with your tour to the pyramids or cancel my advice is to go. Would highly recommend Your Egypt Tours for the trip.

4  Thank AnnaKC88
See more reviews
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I am currently in Cairo and had an amazing time in the Pyramid, Sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara day tour! The pyramids, the ancient capital city and visiting the different tombs were not only sights to see but a rich history hear. Our Egyptologist , Taha, gave us knowledge about Egypt that were not written in history books we came across in school! Not only is he knowledgable but is amicable and very funny! Needless to say we learned AND laughed a lot! In addition, the Cairo depicted in the media is definitely not what it is really like; it's safe and calm!

6  Thank Maritess J