“Thank you Sahl, and Your Egypt Tours”

Your Egypt Tours - Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Giza pyramids Sphinx Sakkara and Memphis Day Tour...
Ranked #1 of 66 Outdoor Activities in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Your Egypt Tours is owned by Adel Abu El Naga, who is one of the senior Egyptologist guides in Egypt. Your Egypt Tours is a small tour company based in Egypt and have been designing and leading private and group tours for over 8 years. We invest 100% of our time and energy in delivering first-class service.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed June 24, 2013

From initial inquiry to final booking confirmation, YourEgyptTours.com was prompt and professional. Our itinerary included inner city Islamic Cairo: the Citadel of Salah el-Din, Muhammad Ali Mosque, Sultan Hassan Mosque, Al-Rifa'i Mosque, Al-Azhar Mosque, Ibn Tulun Mosque and the Egyptian Museum. Our guide Sahl was immediately endearing, personable, conversant in English and knowledgeable. Sahl became instantly familiar to us: personal stories and our family lives were shared unguardedly; he buffered us from aggressive souvenir sellers and Ministry of State for Antiquities guards. I highly recommend requesting Sahl as your guide and YourEgptTours.com as the top-ranked tour company on Tripadvisor. Now is the time to visit Egypt: the exchange rate is advantageous and major sites unpeopled by tourists. Thanks again Sahl, my brother, and YourEgyptTours for an unforgettable, intensive stopover in Cairo!

4  Thank jdeleo9915
All reviews
"mona hamdy"
in 35 reviews
"guide mamdouh"
in 12 reviews
"the customer service representative"
"day trip"
in 24 reviews
"safaga port"
"his knowledge"
in 26 reviews
"command of the english language"
in 5 reviews
"booking process"
in 16 reviews
"recommend this tour company"
"business trip"
in 5 reviews
"cruise ship"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed June 19, 2013

My husband and I recently took a tour of Cairo with Egypt Tours. It was fantastic! For starters, booking the trip through Ali Naser was easy and very accommodating. Our tour guide was Mamdouh Ismail. His knowledge about Egypt was quite impressive and he could answer any of our questions with ease (and we had a lot). His passion and enthusiasm about Egypt was equally impressive. In fact, we had two other tours during our stay and they did not compare to our tour with Egypt Tours. We also felt very safe with Egypt Tours and in Egypt in general and would return for a second visit.

4  Thank Theresa M
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I can't imagine navigating the crazy streets of Cairo without a driver and guide, and I don't think we could have had a better team than our "Your Egypt Tours" guide and driver.
Shereif brought Egypt to life through his narrative, and we were constantly impressed by his wealth of knowledge. Very professional operation, and we will definitely choose this company again if we return to Egypt for a second visit.

4  Thank aisaac
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I am very grateful that I booked a trip with Your Egypt Tours. I opted for a private tour of Cairo for flexibility given I only had a short time in the city. The Egyptologist I got the pleasure of spending the day with, Hussein, was so inspirational I now know I need to plan a full trip back to Egypt soon.

I learned so much about ancient Egypt from someone who has been studying it for 15 years and is up to date on new discoveries and their impact on our understanding of ancient history. He was also passionate about re-building the modern Egypt as well, politically and by trying to re-connect with the lost knowledge of sciences of the ancient Egyptians. He was also able to help me understand from a local's perspective the current political issues affecting Egypt.

The tour was booked very efficiently on a relatively short timeline and I had no issues from airport pickup to drop off at my hotel. My only regret is not booking a second day with them (last minute booked with another company, and while good too, I missed this crew!). Egypt is a very safe place if you are respectful and observant, but having Hussein by my side throughout the day made me at ease. I would highly recommend a trip to Egypt with Your Egypt Tours.

2  Thank Jofranki
See more reviews
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Thanks for making the visit memorable. The booking process was very efficient and painless. Like many travellers, we were concerned about safety in Egypt especially since our Canadian government had issued a travel advisory to Port Said (where we docked). Aside from having to wait for a police escort out from the port area, there was nothing to indicate that it was unsafe. To maximize our travelling enjoyment and safety, our guide recommended us other shopping venues instead of the Khalili Bazaar because of the lack of police patrol. So the trip was completely safe and enjoyable.

Our guide Rody (Reda) spoke perfect English and was very knowledgeable and informative about the history of Egypt. We were travelling with our elderly mother and he took very good care of her. He made sure we got to the best spots for taking pictures and provided us with information on how to deal with hawkers. We wanted to buy a DVD on Egypt and he showed us where to get it at a better price (and the DVD works). We didn't have Egyptian pounds and he offered to lend us some until we have exchanged the currency. He even bought us falafels to try out (it was good) and had a birthday cake for our mom's birthday!! The driver was also very friendly. We felt that we have met a friend in Egypt and our needs were well attended to.
We had a wonderful time in Egypt. Thanks Rody!!

By the way, if you are staying overnight in Cairo, take the upgrade to Fairmont on the Nile. It is worth it.

3  Thank NMJK