“Stopover day tour”

and up
Giza pyramids Sphinx Sakkara and Memphis Day Tour from Cairo
Ranked #3 of 64 Outdoor Activities in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Your Egypt Tours is owned by Adel Abu El Naga, who is one of the senior Egyptologist guides in Egypt. Your Egypt Tours is a small tour company based in Egypt and have been designing and leading private and group tours for over 8 years. We invest 100% of our time and energy in delivering first-class service.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Ilha de Mozambique
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Stopover day tour”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had a quick, 11 hour layover in Cairo and wanted to see the pyramids and sphinx, ride a camel and any other cool things so I booked with Your Tours. It was nice because they personalized everything to fit my needs – pick up at the airport, all transportation, a female local guide (I’m a single woman traveling alone) who was amazingly nice and intelligent, and then a drop back at the end. I found everyone very welcoming and friendly, which to be honest I was warned beforehand not to expect much from Cairo on that front. Very nice trip!

6 Thank Denny_Newhouse

• Arabic first
luxembourg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The best way to see Egypt!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

I recently visited Cairo for a few days as a young female solo traveller. Due to the media coverage of recent events I was initially nervous and unsure about going but after reading about Your Egypt Tour I decided to look into it. Mona, the consultant/sales lady was incredibly helpful and honest when it came to answering my questions, from safety to timing she had all the answers.
I did a day tour of the Giza pyramids with Taha Marie as my egyptologist and it was perfect. I don't normally bother with tours but I have to say the best and only way to make the most of the experience is to have a guide, Egyptian history is so extraordinary it is well worth it!
Taha Marie was lovely and an absolute wealth of information, my memory is hopeless but I hope I can remember even a little of the fabulous stories he told!
When I do go back to Egypt I will definitely go to Your Egypt Tours again and happily recommend them to every type of traveller!

2 Thank mcflangington86
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent service, great costumer satisfaction, great experience last October and coming back next May and doing my tour with th”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I found this site in the internet and my experience so far is been so POSITIVE that I am looking forward to get to Egypt, such a magical and enchanted land. This is not my first time visiting this fascinating country and It wouldn't be the last. I have gotten an answer to each of my questions and I feel very secure trusting this tour company. Egypt as many other Arab countries lived moments of turmoil which leaded to political changes. Don't be afraid of visiting this great country, Egyptians are friendly, welcoming people, once you go you will always return... The treasures of this country are unique!

5 Thank robelopjr
Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Good Experience”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I booked a day trip to the pyramids and was thoroughly impressed with the company's customer service representative, Ali Nasser. He promptly provided answers to my questions and was genuinely helpful.

My guide, Taha, was a certified Egyptologist who knew the history of the pyramids inside out. The vehicle used was clean and very comfortable. Don't go to the pyramids without getting a guide ahead of time or you will:

1) Miss out on the history of the pyramids (there are no explanations at the sites)
2) Be pounced on by the very aggressive street vendors and fake-guides. Taha was especially helpful in fending off the vendors. I saw this Japanese guy who was grabbed on the arm by two vendors who didn't want to let him go.

You'll be in good hands if you book with Your Egypt Tours.

2 Thank JonandJas
Florida
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Excellent pre-booking Experience”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

although we haven't been in Egypt yet, I have to say I have been extremely impressed with the professionalism and efficiency of Your Egypt Tours in handling my many (MANY) questions and pre-booking needs. Mrs. Mona Hamdy, in particular, has continually been gracious and accommodating in every way, and very quick to get back to me every time. If this is any indication of their "on the ground" capabilities, then Your Egypt Tours most definitely merits five stars!!!!

5 Thank Viajeros9