“Best taste in the Mediterranean!”
Review of Portobello Ristorante Italiano - CLOSED

Portobello Ristorante Italiano
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed December 12, 2010

I travel a lot for work and saw this branch in italy. I tried it and the food when was heavenly. I came to Egypt and saw this exact restaurant and I was surprised to see the taste was exactly the same. The Restaurant is fantastic and has a great atmosphere especially the nights they have a singer. They even have a dance floor. There price is very reasonable and the Management seems to be italian. I absolutely recommend.

Reviewed September 1, 2010

We ordered a Caesar Salad with Chicken, and Stuffed Chicken Brest for iftar. The order was supposed to take 90 minutes to arrive, but it arrived earlier. To our surprise they added a second side dish for free because we were first timers, but they did forget the Caesar Salad, so we called and asked them, and the guy was extremely apologetic that he actually sent the Caesar Salad to us along with a delicious Strawberry Cheese Cake, also for free.

We definitely would make it our favourite restaurant if it wasn't that far away from us.