“Looking for a comfortable, organized way to tour Cairo? Khaled's your man!!!”

Cairo Private Tours by Khaled
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum trip
Ranked #68 of 289 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: I am an experienced heritage interpreter, with years of experience in organising tours for individuals and corporations, I also have a master's degree in heritage management from Durham University. With me, you will get insightful interpretation within an ethical, responsible and sustainable practice.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed August 7, 2012

After reading several positive reviews online, I decided to contact Khaled to ask a series of questions to determine if his services would work well for my 14 person group. Khaled was very prompt, professional, and thorough in his responses to me. Once I felt comfortable with the information he provided me with, I decided to book a three-day tour for my group. From day one, Khaled exceeded our expectations. The bus he picked us up in was air-conditioned (which was especially appreciated in that heat) and seated everyone comfortably. Khaled also provided us all with free wi-fi on the bus!!! He always had plenty of water, juice and other refreshments for us. This was particularly kind of him because he was fasting during the day. He is very knowledgeable about the area and local attractions. He even gave a few people advice about places to check out at night after the tour. Khaled is also very tech savvy and we all enjoyed his iPad presentations. We saw and did everything that we wanted to do in Egypt…and more! In short, Khaled took care of EVERYTHING for us. He pays attention to the details and really made our time in Cairo memorable. Trust me when I say that his services are worth every penny. We can’t thank you enough, Khaled. YOU’RE AWESOME!!!!

3  Thank 1Aisha1
All reviews
"egyptian museum"
in 14 reviews
"great person"
in 3 reviews
"felucca ride on the nile"
"feel safe"
in 4 reviews
in 5 reviews
in 6 reviews

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I contacted Khaled on the advice from a buiness friend. He guided my son an myself for a 3-day tour around Cairo in early May 2012.Very enjoyable tour, enlightening reagrding ancient and modern egyptian civilization. Great support with iPad. Hassle-free stay, highly recommened.

1  Thank frederic p
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I have lived in Cairo for two years and when my family came to visit, we hired Khaled to take us to Saqqara, Dashur and Memphis. Khaled is excellent at organizing the trips and he can offer suggestions if you're not sure what you want to see. My mother had also previously gone to the Giza Pyramids, Islamic Cairo and the Egyptian Museum with Khaled, which she loved. Khaled arrived at the hotel right on time with a large air conditioned van full of drinks and snacks. As we drove to the sites, Khaled uses his iPAD to introduce everyone to the history of the sites and explained the itinerary for the day. The day could not have been more enjoyable, Khaled is incredibly knowledgeable and engaging. His English is perfect and he also give excellent explanations of current events in Cairo and offers a window into the complexities of the culture. As a longer term resident in Cairo, I have come across many guides and there is no one better than Khaled!

5  Thank Alexandra S
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Picked us up from the airport, and took us to see the Pyramids, we had limited time and this was so convenient. the van was air-conditioned, he gave us mobile internet and stopped for food and water. he tailored the tour to suit us. He also gave us options on the tickets. Would definitely recommend him.

1  Thank mattathm
See more reviews
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I met Khaled through this forum, TripAdvisor? The written comments about him seemed good, even tempting. I made contact, the rest is history!

He advised us, he tailored a program to suit us, it worked absolutely to plan, and we were delighted. Good transport provided, hotspot wifi provided, food & drinks provided: an excellent package

Khaled is a good communicator, a pleasant fellow, very caring & thoughtful. He deserves to succeed. Please use his services without hesitation. I would definitely use him for any future Egyptian trip.

2  Thank Waggersting