“plesent stay at travellers house hotel, cairo”
Review of Travelers House

Travelers House
Ranked #29 of 67 Cairo B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I visited cairo recently along with my family and stayed at Travelers house at cairo after seeing some reviews in trip advisor. i found the hotel to be safe, staff were very friendly and caring, they speak english well. it is situated in a convenient locality so proximity to hotels, transports, exchanges, atms etc was there. The hotel arranged for trips to other places in egypt and the whole trip was well organised, we were guided by knowledgeable persons. our safety was well taken care of, and i felt a home in the hotel. i will recomend this to all my friends for their trip to cairo

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank latvika

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I came here looking for a room. The owner was amazing. Unfortunately, I didn't stay there because I needed a work desk inside the room. The owner, however, was totally understanding of my peculiar need and let me use his wifi to look online for other hotels and he even recommended a few. Who does that!?

I will definitely stay there on a non-working holiday.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Sara J
Reviewed December 21, 2012

This place is hidden within the bustling streets of Downtown Cairo, and although noisy and dirty, THH was clean and a great find.
We had a car pick us up which was arranged by the hotel and was very cheap. The breakfast was simple but just what we needed before a big day at the Pyramids.
Staff were helpful.
Internet was easily accessible.
Our viator tour also picked us up from here too.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Camilla M
Reviewed December 9, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights and we were very happy with the standard and cleanliness of the hotel. Adel was lovely and made us feel very welcome. I would certainly recommend this place for budget travelers who want to stay in downtown Cairo. My only complaint was that is was very noisy at night with traffic and honking horns. I'm not sure if this is the norm or not, but it was ridiculously loud the first night, and marginally better the second.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Wynne77
Reviewed November 28, 2012

TRAVELERS HOUSE HOTEL
is very nice hotel and very nice staff they are very helpful and the tips they have gave to me was very honest ,i stayed in room number 403 its lovely room with balcony if you are single :) , i will come back soon and stay there again :)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank jamsp_12
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Me and my love stayed here for a few nights early this summer, before embarking on a trip across Egypt and we'd happily stay here again.

Not only is this hotel well-located (near metro, lots of shops, restaurants, and attractions) it is safe, clean, offers a good value, and best of all, maintained by some truly wonderful & kind people.

Among them, Adel is in 1-word, amazing! He was tremendously helpful in arranging a grande trip for us, full of good advice, great accommodations, and knowledgable guides. We had such a memorable trip, in large part to Adel's help.

There is a reason this place wins awards every year people... it's great!

If you desire quality, non-corporate lodging, with real people who have real values; stay here... you won't be sorry!

Room Tip: Get one with AC :)