“Absolutely brilliant ground agents” 5 of 5 bubbles

Royal Egypt Tours
Ranked #64 of 263 Tours in Cairo
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Absolutely brilliant ground agents”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2012

I have just returned from a trip to Cairo, White Desert and a Nile Cruise. This, I have to admit, was not the first country on my list, but so very glad I changed my mind. Royal Egypt Tours was really superb with its attention to detail, advice, expertise and generally a professionalism which is rarely seen. Wahid was a joy to liaise with and he is obviously an expert within the industry. I am sure he would be equally superb with corporate and business travel as he is just so knowledgable.

I would like to say that the White Desert was just memorable. I cannot think of anywhere else in the world (and I have travelled extensively) that I fell in love with immediately. What a perfect place for teambuilding, very special occasions amongst friends and family (or indeed do it on your own and star watch). Wahid organized this with Egypt Western Desert Tours .......what can I say. Go and see it for yourself as this should be a must whilst in Egypt.

2 Thank Jane W

Malaga
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wahid and his staff from Royal Egypt Tours were first class!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2012

Wahid from Royal Egypt Tours organised a true trip of a lifetime for my friend and I! This country has so much to offer any kind of traveller! There is Culture and Beauty to appreciate, in fact any kind of holiday in Egypt would enthral you and compel you to return! Wahid will make sure that all the ground arrangements are perfect so you only have to embrace the country and its people!
We were treated like Queens by all the drivers, guides and all of the staff on the Nile Cruise, everyone we met could not have been more professional and a joy to meet! Please make sure you manage to visit the White Desert! It is incredible...the limestone formations look like snow or sea....depending on the light!!!! Don't hesitate to visit this amazing country as you will love it! If anyone wants to know anything more specific then please contact me. Alternatively, don’t delay and contact Wahid at Royal Egypt Tours and he will tailor make the perfect trip for you!
Have a wonderful visit to this wonderful, memorable and enchanting country of Egypt!
Enjoy!

1 Thank Fiona D
London
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A very regal service from Royal Egypt Tours in Cairo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2012

Just returned from a magnificient 10 day trip to Egypt which far exceeded my expectations. We used Royal Egypt Tours to organize everything for us and just so very glad we did. Professional and knowledgeable both prior and during the trip, I cannot recommend them highly enough. I am very well travelled and have rarely been so impressed with the level of service and courtesy. Go to Egypt, savour the sights, meet incredible people and get in touch with Wahid from Royal Egypt and you will return home with a wealth of memories. Go to the White Desert .......it took my breath away and I will remember it forever.

1 Thank Jayne009London
Ras Tanura, Saudi Arabia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Just Egypt Tours/Royal Egypt Tours-Great Tour even better price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2012

My husband and I returned from Egypt April 4th. We flew his mother from Ireland and our daughter in from England we were arriving from Saudi Arabla. What could of been a logistical nightmare was unbelievably easy thanks to Wahid Ramsis at Just Egypt Tours. Not only was every aspect of travel and stay comfortable and life changing but the people and staff were so friendly. The other aspect of the tour was our own personal tour guide/ Mamdouh Ismail. He was so knowledgable and understood his guests. Thank you both for such an amazing time and exceeding all expectations!

1 Thank Robin C
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Royal Egypt tours put together a great tour of Egypt for us, it was all we expected and more.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2012

We did a 7 day tour with royal Egypt tours Mach 11-17 2012. The only things we had to do for our selves was get our visas, luggage(because tour opps aren't allowed in terminal 3) and the Abu simbel tour(I'll explain later). Mr. Wahid and his guides did everything else, All guides on our trip were private guides to us only and they were very knowledgable and very informative we were very impressed with our guides.
We didn't have to lift a finger and we were very well taken care of.
We started off with two days in Cairo which is a great and very crazy city (we seen most of the major sites). We saw no signs of protest and not once did we feel unsafe.
Next we flew to Aswan to board our cruise boat and fly to Abu simbel. Abu simbel is in my opinion the best site to see its worth the drive or the flight, a must see!!!! Now this is the only tour we had to do by ourselves because we decided to fly there instead of driving, it's no problem you get a guide when you pay the entrance fee, our tour manager dropped us off at the airport and pick us up again after.
We then saw the sites of Aswan and then started our cruise.
The cruise is a great way to relax and see the sites along the Nile. At each stop Mr. Wahid had a tour guide waiting for us so we didnt have to use the cruise boats guides and be part of a big group.
We would have no problem recommending Royal Egypt Tours and we will use them again when we return to Egypt.

1 Thank MCGRAW32