“An amazing experience”

Egypt Queen Day Tours
Ranked #26 of 354 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Egypt Queen Tours We do Complete Travel and Tourism Services, specialized in handling Inbound Tours from different parts of the world and providing travelers to Egypt affordable, personalized holidays for both Individuals and Groups Our Tours combine the comfort, convenience, service and security
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed July 8, 2017

I spent two days touring around Cairo & Giza with Amina, we visited the pyramids, Memphis, Saqqara, the Citadel & the Egyptian Museum, and I must say she's the best tour guide you can hope to find.

She's funny and friendly, extremely knowledgeable about Egyptian history and trivia, and she's extremely patient (even with an absolute beginner on Egyptian culture such as myself, she didn't mind repeating information she had already given me in the past). She even helped me by taking a lot of photos of myself near the best sights, which was very appreciated!
She made me feel very welcome in Egypt, taught me a lot, and made me very interested to continue studying about this fascinating culture.

I absolutely recommend Amina as a guide for anyone interested to visit this beautiful land.

All reviews
"visit cairo"
in 12 reviews
"english speaking tour guide"
"great guide"
in 19 reviews
"amina"
in 138 reviews

Reviewed June 24, 2017

Amina with Egypt Queen Private Day Tours was such a breath of fresh air. It was so empowering to have a female tour guide in what felt like a largely male dominated industry in the region. She was knowledgeable, friendly, and patient. She went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed the typical tourist spots. She also shared some valuable insight into what it was like to be in Cairo during the Arab Spring Revolution in 2011.

Reviewed June 23, 2017

I can only echo what everyone else says, Amina is fantastic! It was just me and her and the driver, and we had a lovely day. I wished to go to Saqqara and Memphis, and that is what we did. Such a depth of knowledge, so friendly, fun and lovely personality! Amina was the best! We also went to a local restaurant and had a great lunch. This was my first day in Cairo and it set the tone for a fantastic holiday. Funnily i ran into Amina in two other locations on my tour, and she always remembered me with a hug and a smile. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Reviewed June 20, 2017

Amina was awesome - My wife and I arrived in Cairo with luggage somewhere in Europe, and had all the makings of a disaster trip. Amina took our skeptical mood, and helped us have an incredibly good time. She is friendly, fun, insightful, communicative, manages our time well, flexible for our specific tastes on the fly, tolerant (I tend to wander off a lot), and extraordinarily knowledgeable (without showing off!). Our itinerary over 2 days included Giza (pyramids and Sphinx and Papyrus Museum), Saqqara, the Egyptian Museum (where she studied in person for years), Saladin's Citadel/mosque of Mohamed-ali, and the Khan el-Kalili market, but I suspect if your itinerary was different, she'd know that area as well. Special Kudos for her driver for keeping us sane on the highways and byways of Cairo/Giza/Saqqara.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 19, 2017

My wife and I were in Cairo for two days in early June 2017 with Amina Desouky as our tour guide. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and went out of her way to help make our time in Egypt a great experience. We toured many Pyramids, tombs, and museums, and Amina both gave great historical background, but also related what we learned to what Egypt is like today. She also helped us deal with some overly aggressive vendors at some sites. During the tour she directed us to a papyrus store and a carpet store for optional shopping experiences which were both interesting (we watched how papyrus and hand made carpets are made) and great opportunities to interact with local Egyptians. We would highly recommend anyone coming to Egypt to consider using Amina as a tour guide!