They maintain the rooms very clean.
Good- Good People very caring ready to help
- There is a metro near by 5 min walk ..you use it visit many places including the
Coptic Cairo i forgot the station name. It is just 1 Egyptian Pound to travel in the metro
- Main Location just opposite the Egyptian museum
- There is piece of history in the hotel itself it is nearly 150 years old
Bad - Shower is very slow which is OK for the bldg age / Noisy ..You hear the traffic cars and bikes no problem in the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Egyptian Night Hotel is located across the street from the Egyptian Museum in the famous area of Downtown, Cairo , the area that was built in the 60'S of the 19th century by one of the most remarkable Kins of Egypt (Khedive Ismail) as he intended to build it to be architecturally similar to the famous Cities in Europe back then and he did it. Here we have all of our rooms Air conditioned with inside bathrooms, 24 hot water, Mini bar, Flat screen TV, Safe & our service contains multi lingual staff speaking (English, Spanish, French, Portugese & Chinese) who will be glad to help you 24 hours. We have also Free airport pick up if you are staying more thank 3 nights and our travel desk are glad to help you set your tours, transportation, restaurant reservations and ready with recommendations based on our experience and guests feed backs. Egyptian night hotel. Where expectations meet reality. Note : all rooms includes breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and TripOnline SA so you can book your Egyptian Night Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.