Tripadvisor
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Ways to Experience Noga Tours
from $357.15
More Info
All reviews king fahad tour company abu simbel nile cruise great trip day trip tourist guide always on time answered all my questions every step of the way through customs spent days egypt trip egyptian history private tour alfred fatma
Selected filters
Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

Thank you Noga Tours!
We enjoyed our customised 8 day trip. Us 3 girls decided with Noga after comparing their packages with other agencies.

Alfred, the manager, replied promptly and tried his best to accommodate our requests. There was some confusion on the hotel booking because we sent him some last minute changes but he managed to resolve it quickly and ensured our hotel stay for the first night was not disrupted.

We enjoyed exploring different parts of Egypt but since we were headed to different locales each day, we had a different guide and driver at each place as well. This made tipping rather expensive so it is definitely something that tourists would want to take note of.

We missed out on Abu Simbel unfortunately because time was tight and we had to rush to other places. Please make sure to inform Alfred if you do not want to miss out on any important sights so he can plan an optimal schedule.

Caveat: the 5 star Nile river cruise might not look as fabulous or luxurious compared to other cruises but it was good and comfy enough for us!

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank lululohxx
Reviewed December 26, 2019

We spend 3 nights and 4 days in Cairo whereby Alfred organized the tour. Our tour guide Fatma was very competent and showed us everything according to our wishes. A great complement to Mustafa who never lost his patience while driving us through the city. Thanks to everybody who made our trip a rememberable one.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 16, 2019 via mobile

Came to Egypt with 98 friends and family from the US and Canada, then 30 members of my Egyptian family to celebrate my wedding. We had such an amazing time with everyone for all 10 days. There were some organizational hiccups, but by-in-large everyone in our trip had a fabulous time!

1  Thank kylewU3841SZ
Reviewed December 12, 2019

I got married in Egypt and brought 100 people from the US to Egypt and exerience Egypt. I can say that Noga Tours worked very hard in helping my group have a great time and worked closely with me in curating the trip. They have a great staff and i would reccomend this company if you're traveling to Egypt.

1  Thank egyptmotherland
Reviewed December 12, 2019

I spent 10 days in Egypt for a wedding adventure, and everything was perfect! Alfred and his team of amazing tour guides, security, cruise ship attendants, etc. were perfect. We had an amazing time, and every day was full of activities, food, culture, sightseeing, and adventure. And Alfred and his team were so generous with their time, resources, knowledge and attention. I am so grateful for having this experience, and I have already shared my experiences with so many family and friends. Thank you so much, Alfred, for an amazing trip. I recommend you to everyone I know :)

2  Thank AshleyH152