“Highly enjoyable and well organised tours with Rasha”
Review of Egypt Sunset Tours

Egypt Sunset Tours
Ranked #49 of 272 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Egypt sunset tours is a professional website in customizing tours and sightseeing. with us you could tour Egypt in Leisure, enjoy the sun and learn about the history of ancient and modern Egypt. Tailor-made your trip as you wish and choose from our customized tours too. with Egypt sunset tours you would visit all the famous places Like Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, Luxor and Karnak temple, Tut Ankh Amen tomb, you would cruise the Nile, enjoy day tours and enjoy the Egyptian Culture too.
London
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Highly enjoyable and well organised tours with Rasha”
Reviewed May 17, 2011

We had to organise our tours a short notice after the friend who was going to take us around let us down. I wrote to 3 guides listed here and Rasha was the onyl one to reply....and did so very quickly. It worked out well for us though as she was an excellent choice.
We spent 2 days with Rasha and her driver ( who also amazed me with his sense of calm and patience in the madness of Cairo traffic) and it really couldn't have been better. She organised the two days just as we wanted and it was lovely not to have to think about where we were going and how we were getting there once she hade very punctually collected on the first day from our hotel. As a couple who had been to Egypt before and made all our arrangements for touring around ourselves we found this to be so much more enjoyable and allowed us to really experience the sites we were visiting.

As well as being very professional as well as knowledgeable about everywhere she took us she was also great fun to meet and to be with. As somone else has mentioned here I really appreciated being shown around by a woman and felt very comfortable talking with her and being guided around . It was also interesting to have the chance to talk about her perspectives on the January revolution and its implications.
I also think it was good value for money.
I'd highly recommend Rasha and if we go again will certainly ask her to guide us again.

Visited May 2011
2 Thank Ziegfeld_girl

england
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Excellent Tour of Cairo with Rasha Hamid”
Reviewed May 9, 2011

I emailed a number of the better-rated guides from the TA list and narrowed my choice down to about 3 based on the nature and content of the replies as well as the price, including both Rashas (who interestingly speak highly of each other).
Rasha Hamid was extremely punctual with the replies and discussions were always focussed on what I said and practicality.
I had a small panic-moment a few days before I flew out and didn't get a reply for a few days but she was both apologetic and explained the cause for this which I accept fully.

Rasha was very friendly, adored by the kids during the day and she got on very well with my wife (all the reasons I was keen to use her as a guide). She was immensely helpful to us at Khan El-Khalili while shopping and throughout the day was happy to roll with small deviations to our programme based on the children's whims.

In summary - I felt she did a good job at a good price.
I asked my family and the kids said: "she was very nice and funny"
Wife said "excellent - nothing bad to say about her at all"

Visited April 2011
3 Thank wigwam
Languedoc
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Rasha is the Best!!”
Reviewed April 7, 2011

We just got back from our trip to Egypt March/April 2011. Rasha Hamid was our guide around Giza and Cairo. She was fantastic! Very knowledgeable and helpful. She met us at our hotel, Mena House, Giza and took us to all the places we had requested. Very flexible, no problem when I asked her to find me a jewellery shop which was honest.
She is a very caring, immensely capable and not too expensive guide. We agreed the cost by email and phone before coming and it all worked out beautifully.
We thoroughly recommend her.

Visited April 2011
1 Thank Mynahcharlie
Calgary, Canada
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Five Unforgetable days in Cairo with Rasha Hamid”
Reviewed February 15, 2011

We used Tripadvisor to find a guide for our planned five days of touring Cairo. Rasha was one of three guides we initially contacted and I was impressed with how quickly she responded to my questions. We broadly outlined the things we would like to see and do and Rasha responded with a planned out daily itinerary and pricing that suited us perfectly.
She arranged a driver to meet us on arrival at the airport and her pricing icluded a driver and minivan for the five days plus the transfers to and from the airport.
When we met Rasha we immediately felt comforatable and at ease with her. She speaks very good English and is a knowledgable guide but beyond that she was good company and pleasant to be with. We spoke freely about life in Egypt, customs, challanges etc. We lunched together and also got some good suggestions for restaurants and foods to try when we were on our own. Rasha made our visit to Cairo special and I have no hesitation in recommending her as a guide in Cairo.

Visited January 2011
2 Thank TeeP
Long Beach, NY
97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 142 helpful votes
“Rasha Hamid”
Reviewed January 22, 2011

In November 2010, my husband and I had a wonderful experience visiting Cairo, thanks to Rasha Hamid. She was an excellent guide. But more than that, I enjoyed her company.

Rasha was the only woman I had an opportunity to talk to in Egypt. Everyone I encountered (hotel staff, shopkeepers, taxi drivers, waiters, etc.) were men. Rasha was delightful to speak with. We had many insightful conversations. I know there are Egyptian men who are worthy guides. However, I’m glad I hired a woman.

I received recommendations for Rasha from Tripadvisor’s Cairo Forum. If you have any questions, please send me a private message.

Visited November 2010