“Best Hotel in Cairo” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 139 Hotels in Cairo
Ain Sukhna, Egypt
“Best Hotel in Cairo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

The staff at Kempinski make you feel welcome the moment you arrive, from the reception staff to the housekeeping staff. We stayed with our 4 year old daughter and she was treated like a princess from lunch at the Chocolate Lounge to Dinner at Osmanly Turkish restaurant. My wife was also treated beyond compare as she is gluten intolerant the staff went above and beyond to accommodate her, Ahmed and Peter at Osmanly made sure her meals were cooked especially for her gluten free. The staff at the blue restaurant for breakfast were equally attentive making sure she had gluten free bread every morning and even remembering what she like for breakfast.

I would highly recommend staying at the Kempinski Nile Hotel, because it is smaller hotel you are made to feel part of the family.

Room Tip: the Nile view rooms are the best
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Peter-Nast, General Manager at Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Dear our valuable Guest,

We appreciate the precious time taken to share your kind feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are so glad to know that we have succeeded to exceed your expectations; as our main aim is to provide our valuable guests with an exceptional and memorable stay.

It is our pleasure that you and your family enjoyed the stay and our service.

Your feedback will be shared with all our concerned staff members.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the very near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (262)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Vietnam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was in Cairo for business and decided to combine work and pleasure, bringing my 11 year old to show the sights. We had a wonderful time in Cairo. It was not at all crowded and we had Saqqara, Gizah Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum almost entirely to ourselves. People were super friendly and helpful. All hotel staff went out fo their way to accommodate our needs and make us feel welcome.

They help to arrange a personalized tour straight from the airport to sight seeing. All very smooth and at a reasonable price.

Because I also came for work, i asked the hotel to support child minding for me; the challenge being that my conference was not at the same hotel I was satying at. Four Seasons Cairo staff managed to arrange a full day minder for me none the less. They also advised a day at the pool may be to exhausting given temperatures so made arrangements for a cabbana for the day.

All in all excellent service and in case I did not mention: We felt perfectly safe and well taken care of.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear our valuable Guest,

We are delighted that you enjoyed the City and that you had a wonderful time in Cairo with your child.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon in our Hotel
Frankfurt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

I celebrated my birthday at the 10th floor of the Kempinski Nile Hotel with about 80 people. The assistance of the Event Sales Executive Amr Abdel Ghaffar was second to none. He had the typical "yes is the answer, what is the question" attitude and made us extremely comfortable to handle this event.
The service was spectacular, from the very beginning to the end, which was about 6 1/2 hour later! I could not have been more satisfied with the attitude of this team, they were awesome.
The food was one of the best I ever ate in Egypt and I am here for around 20 years. They beat both Four Seasons as far as I am concerned. The Chef himself made sure to tour me through the buffet area and showed me all the items, the display, the cooking stations, the sushi bar himself and made sure I understood that all items will be replaced if needed during the night.
The best is to come: When I asked if I could leave the presents at the hotel and pick them up next day the Restaurant Manager Eslam Sanad offered, better insisted, to personally bring me with all the gifts in his car back home to my house. Incredible!!!
I am very happy that I made the decision to have my party at the Kempinski Nile Hotel and I will not hesitate to recommend the hotel to all my friends and business partners.
I would like to thank the entire team, from the GM Peter Nast to the cooks, waiters and housekeepers for all they have done to create such an event for us.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Ulrich Hermann H
Peter-Nast, General Manager at Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear our valuable Guest,

We are extremely thankful when we read comments like yours, since our ultimate aim is to ensure that our guests are extremely happy when they stay in our hotel.

It was a real pleasure to host such special occasion at Kempinski Nile Hotel and we do hope that we will have the opportunity to host you once again in the near future.

I will most definitely pass on all your kind words to the team at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you soon
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

I stayed at the Kempinski in Cairo a couple of times and if I ever need to stay in that area....it'll be my choice again.
The staff is very professional, helpful and responsive. The rooms are what you would expect from a Kempinski (go for the Nile view). The pool isn't that big but you can get a decent tan and unwind nevertheless. The gym is pretty solid. I ate their a couple of times and the food/service is pretty good as well.
A decent escape from the lovely craziness of Cairo.

Room Tip: Pick Nile view rooms
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank TheSherif
Peter-Nast, General Manager at Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Dear our valuable Guest,

It is our pleasure that your stay at Kempinski Nile Hotel was relaxing and that you enjoyed the rooms, food and our Kempinski The Spa.

Your precious feedback will be shared with all our team.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

I stayed at the Kempinski hotel in the peripod between 28th May and 1st of June 2014. Reception / Front desk staff were very friendly. Check is was very smooth. Staff and concierge were very helpful. Pros: Location, skilled staff, clean rooms, luxurious atmosphere, great view from room, housekeeping staff are great, Fluffy and clean sheets and towels, the best pillows and duvet, great value for money, movie menu, breakfast buffet, Jazz club on 11th floor is the best. Cons: roof top pool is small but nice.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Sarah A
Dear our valuable Guest,

I am glad to know that you had an excellent accommodation in Kempinski Nile Hotel.

Thank you for the wonderful compliments in regard to our services. We want to assure our guests always have memorable stays.

I will most definitely pass on all your kind words to the team at the hotel and we do hope that we will have the opportunity to host you at the hotel in the near future.

We look forward to seeing you again.
Zurich, Switzerland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

The hotel is in a good neighbourhood and convinced through very good room maintenance (turn down etc.) and friendly stuff in general. The roof top pool is quite small but nice, food and service are appropriate for a Kempinski hotel ... and you get a lot for not a lot of money.

Room Tip: Take a room with Nile view - it is worth it
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Dear our valuable Guest,

We are glad that you had an enjoyable stay at our hotel and that your experience with the location, staff and rooms were luxurious, friendly and clean.

Our Nile view and movie on demand are considered from our unique features and we are delighted that you enjoyed them.

We look forward to welcoming you soon in our hotel
Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights and loved it. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the facilities were modern and spotless. The bed was very comfortable and there wasn't any noise in our room. We ate at the hotel restaurants and the food was good and reasonably priced. I would happily stay here again and I will be recommending it to friends and family.

Room Tip: As usual go for a higher floor if you can, no street noise and the view is fantastic.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Will S
Dear our valuable Guest,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the location and all Kempinski Nile Hotel facilities. We have shared your valuable feedback with our staff.

Look forward to welcoming you back again.