Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
1,530 results
All reviewsjazz barturkish restaurantchocolate loungeblue restaurantbutler serviceosmanly restaurantbritish embassyrooftop pooljunior suitegarden cityroom servicetahrir squarewonderful stayfour seasonsprofessional staffhouse keepingmini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I stayed for 5 nights in early November. The room and public areas are beautifully maintained and the service was excellent. The entire Concierge team went out of their way to help me and were both friendly and professional in all aspects. Karim, turn down server, and all of housekeeping staff were excellent. Beyond a less than stellar experience with Engi's (sp?) follow-thru, on a misunderstanding with security, my only complaint would be rock and roll playing at breakfast at the wonderful restaurant. I would definitely return. A special acknowledgement, again, of Housekeeping, the bartender, and all of the Concierge staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Peter-Nast, General Manager at Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor.

Our main aim is to provide our guests with a memorable stay and make them feel at home. Thank you for your nice words on our staff and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

There are good hotels in Cairo & I have stayed in many of them. However, the difference between a good hotel & a truly great hotel is the staff. The Kempinski Nile is a truly great hotel. All the staff were helpful, efficient & very courteous (they always remembered my name - a first in any hotel I have ever stayed in). They responded to queries & requests immediately & were very knowledgeable about Cairo. I am looking forward to my next stay immeasurably.

Room Tip: The Junior suites are beautifully appointed & when I visited, for 11 nights in December 2013, very reasonably priced.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Wibbly52

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments.

We are delighted to know that we were able to exceed your expectations and that we have become your preferred hotel in Cairo.

Thank you for your words of praise for our Chocolate Lounge's Manager and Waitress,and i will be happy to personally inform them of your comments.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

We visited the hotel on the weekend of the 29th November 2013 for three days ... we had two suites and all our meals in the hotel ... Well what can I say ... PERFECTION .. in a word. The first true 5 star hotel I have stayed at in Egypt ... the real deal ... The staff were as professional as you can get ... always there, never pushy, well trained, just right ... two in particular in the chocolate bar, the manager and the young waitress were excellent ... the rooms were really excellent and everything worked .. the food .. just perfection and the only difficulty was it was hard to choose where and what to eat ... I would recommend it highly and we will be back ... Ray, Asmaa and Eseraa

Room Tip: The Jazz bar on the 10th Floor ... really good music
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Inspite of the current situation in cairo, kempinski was able to offer a perfect vacation. Staff are courteous, food is great, and ambiance extremely relaxing. From room service, to jazz bar, to automan restaurant, you can have a very enjoyable time. The kindness of egyptians is reflected in their dealing from chritina at reservations, to ghousoon in house keeping.
Rooms are comfy and clean. The usual egyptian smile is still there. Enjoy Cairo, as the view from the hotel can save you going out for days.

Room Tip: Choose the medinah suite on a high floor.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words.

We are happy to learn that we succeeded in reflecting the kindness and friendly spirit of the Egyptian people throughout your stay.

I have passed on your comments to the rest of the team all of whom were more than happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I have been here for 2 weeks,the bedrooms are lovely , the service from the staff is the best i have ever known ,the staff have been very kind and very very helpful .
the food and restaurant service is excellent .The room service is Fantastic .I really like to give my special thanks to first Mohammad Ezzat from concierge who has going out of his way many times to help me also thanks to both Amr and Nader. i would thoroughly recommend this hotel .

Room Tip: Higher floor with nile view better than lower floor .
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for having the time to share your stay on TripAdvisor.

We are glad that we had the pleasure of being your host for two weeks and that we succeeded in making you feel at home.

We appreciate your kind words concerning our staff and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.