Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
1,514 results
All reviewsjazz barturkish restaurantchocolate loungeblue restaurantbutler serviceosmanly restaurantbritish embassyrooftop pooljunior suitegarden cityroom servicetahrir squarewonderful stayfour seasonsprofessional staffhouse keepingmini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 6, 2011

The beauty and comfort of this hotel is only surpassed by the warmth and kindness of the staff - every single member of it. My seventh floor Nile view room was beautifully appointed and the public spaces are both elegant and intimate. The restaurants are exceptional and the concierge services were superb. The beds are the most comfortable beds I've experienced anywhere in the world. I cannot recommend this hotel more highly!

Reviewed August 2, 2011

I just returned from a wonderful stay at this hotel and I can't say enough good things about it: The staff, the luxurious yet casual atmosphere of the place and the location were superb. It was the reviews on tripadvisor that made me book this hotel and they were spot on so in hopes of passing on the favour, if you're undecided about where to stay in Cairo, look no further. This hotel is it!

I think all great hotels begin and end with the staff in terms of the quality and

level of service you recieve and the staff at the Kempinki were amazing. Everyone from the reception staff, to the concierge, to the doormen, to the cleaning staff were kind, courteous, welcoming and always professional. Nothing was ever too big or too small to ask. I have to especially mention the front desk staff, those at the concierge and also the lovely staff at both the chocolate lounge and Osmanly restaurant. If another hotel staff like this exists anywhere else I have yet to find them, honestly.

The location of the hotel is also ideal. It's close enough to all the major attractions in central cairo so that you're no more than a 10-15min cab ride away from everything (National egyptian museum, Khan el-Khalili market, 5* restaurants etc.) but far enough away so that you're not stuck in the middle of everything (ie. if you're worried about being right next to Tahrir square that isn't an issue with this hotel).

The other things I have to mention about this hotel are the amenities. It's got a wonderful rooftop pool, spa, jazz lounge and one restaurant in particular that quickly became my favourite place to eat - the Osmanly restaurant. It has some of the best Turkish cusine I've ever tried and since returning to London, I've been on the lookout for something even half as good.

I could probably go on and on about the Kempinski but I think the best thing I can say about this hotel is that I'm the kind of traveller that likes to try different places on successive trips but this hotel has ruined me for all others and I can't imagine staying anywhere else when I return to cairo.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 1, 2011

I planned a trip to the Kempinski as an anniversary surprise for my husband who lives in Cairo.

Right from the beginning, the staff at the hotel were extremely helpful, friendly and really wanted to make our stay a memorable one....which it was.

When we arrived, we were greeted by a friendly porter who whisked our bags in the hotel as we left the taxi. Check-in was fuss-free and speedy.

We had a Junior Nile Suite was was exquisite and a VERY reasonable price.

The pool area actually looks like the photos and wont disappoint, It was clean, had enough lounges and the service was great. Views over the Nile were amazing too (also high enough that you didn't really hear any street noise).

We has dinner at the Osmanly Restaurant and the food was some of the best Turkish food I've had. The waiter/waitress even come over with a bowl of warm water and towels so you can refresh your hands before dining. I had the prawn guvee and my other half had the lamb kebab - again, this was some of the best food I've eaten.

When we got back to the room, it was filled with candles and roses, plus a special anniversary cake. It looked like something out of a movie - it was breathtaking.

Room service food was good too, especially the chicken shwarama, cheesecake, hamburger, fruit platter, buffet breakfast....

All in all, you CANNOT fault this place - it definately is the best place to stay in Cairo and I cant wait to go back

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MrsBhachu
Reviewed August 1, 2011

This being my seventh trip to Cairo I must say the Kempinsky is by far the best Nile Hotel I have stayed in. Over the years I have tried them all, this Hotel ticks all the right boxes. Clean, comfortable,convinent, with the added benefit of a wonderful staff at all levels. It is quite clear that this hotel is well run from the top, as the staff all seem very happy, are most welcoming and above all efficient. The Hotel gives you a feeeling of 'Arriving Home' the minute you walk thru the doors. The rooms are very comfortable with the best bed I have ever slept in Hotel. The breakfast was wonderful as was the food at both the Turkish and Chocolate restaurants. Over all top marks and congratulations on a job really well done. See you next year.
Gary R. Topping.

2  Thank gary t
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Fabulous! We stayed 8 days. Wish we could have stayed longer :(,
Fantastic service will be back for more! ... they made us feel like royalty, we really had a great time.
Amazing food i loved OSMANLY a lot and also they have fantastic chocolate.

1  Thank Delaraa