Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Memphis Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Memphis Tours
from $133.00
More Info
6,979 results
All reviews tour manager ahmed farahat nile cruise memphis staff ahmed el prince abu simbel day trip cairo airport egyptian museum private tour sonesta st visit egypt made us feel special thanks through immigration nubian village special mention
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

It's been almost a year since I took my mother to Egypt. Eslam and Ibrahim went out of their way to provide us with an amazing trip. If you've always wanted to go to Egypt, then try your best to go. I highly suggest using Memphis Tours. Also, have them pick you up from the airport and take you through customs. Mom and I were treated like royalty. I will definitely go back! There is so much history to that country- they are still making discoveries!

Date of experience: June 2017
9  Thank Brian B
Farrag Y, Manager at Memphis Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time in submitting your review with Memphis Tours. Your review is highly appreciated and is very important to us and the community. We are so pleased also to see how happy you are with your trip and hope we are always up to your expectations.

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Myself and 5 friends booked a weekend trip of Cairo through Memphis Tours. It was such an easy and straight forward process, with accommodation and meals included in the package at a great price. Our trip would not have been the same without our excellent tour guide Ahmed Farahat, crazy driver Mohamed Elkhodary and Islam Mohamed. They made us feel so welcome and ensured that we had an unforgettable, magical, crazy time. Our guide Ahmed was full of knowledge about all the local sights and history and our driver Mohamed always had great music on the drive. We’re happy to say that when we return to Egypt we will definitely book through Memphis Tours again. Already looking forward to our next trip to Egypt to see Ahmed, Lami and Mohamed! Love, 6 Irish Queens

Date of experience: April 2018
13  Thank Sarah T

Dear Esteemed Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your views with Memphis Tours. We are so pleased to see how happy you are with our organization and hopefully we are always up to your expectations.

Thank you always!

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Me and my friends booked a weekend tour to Egypt with Memphis tours. This tour company was recommend to us by many friends and they did not disappoint. We had the most magical crazy time with our special tour guide King Ahmed Farahat . He was so friendly and so much fun.
I also want to thank Islam mohamed (aka Lami) who met us at the airport and made sure we got everything we needed.
Last but not least I have to mention our fantastic driver mohamed elkhodary. Without you as our driver our experience wouldn’t have been the same. You were just as crazy as the group of 6 Irish girls on the trip. Thank you all so much for an amazing time in Egypt.

Date of experience: May 2018
12  Thank meganohalloran

Thank you always!

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Normally when I travel I navigate the countries on my own. Egypt is not a country where I recommend that you do that. First of all there is so much to see that having a tour company plan it for you is pretty great. I contacted Memphis tours and told them what I wanted to see and how long I wanted to be there. Memphis Tours took care of the rest. I had amazing hotels, flights arranged, and private cars driving me hours and hours. Now that I look back on it I am kind of marveling at how precise everything was because Memphis staff was always where they said they were going to be and on time. We didn't have to worry about anything (other than the hawkers selling their wares everywhere). If you do go, ask for the pleasure of having Sayed Salim as one of your tour guides. He was funny, engaging and warm. He knew his country very well, spoke beautiful English (and German!) and really really seem to enjoy his job. As far as tour companies go I would give Memphis Tours 5+ stars. Happy travels!

Date of experience: July 2017
11  Thank Karen R

Dear Esteemed Guest,

Greetings from Memphis Tours. On behalf of all the team we thank you so much for sharing your views and experience with us. Your review is highly appreciated and is very important to us and the community.

Reviewed May 27, 2018

I cannot recommend Memphis Tours highly enough for your trip in Egypt. They are professional from start to finish and will provide an excellent, customized experience for you. Sayed Selim and Medhat Mahmoud are exemplary tour guides. When we went to Egypt, Sayed was our tour guide for our time on our Nile cruise and he was exceptional, so funny and informative. He is personable and responsive and a consummate host. Medhat was our guide for our time in Cairo and he is also excellent and relational and wonderful. I cannot recommend these two people highly enough.

Date of experience: June 2017
12  Thank LavenderFive

Dear Esteemed Guest,

Greetings from Memphis Tours. On behalf of all the team we thank you so much for taking the time in submitting your review with us and the community. We appreciate your review and hope we are always up to your expectations.