“First class service from beginning to end”
Review of Memphis Tours

Memphis Tours
Ranked #10 of 302 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: We recognize a traveler's desire for independence, the necessities for a fulfilling visit to Egypt, and the challenges of travel. This is why we have created these comprehensive tours which offer travelers their independence in their experiences and our assistance in making Egypt an easy and fantastic experience. We bridge the gap between a traveler's dreams and their destination. All trips with Memphis Tours are known for: high quality of service with an affordable price, flexibility with clients' interests and needs, small groups, friendly, personal service, knowledgeable and honest tour operators and guides. With years of dedication to tourism, whether your interests are in the natural, adventurous, historical, cultural, or spiritual sides of Egypt, we have the best resources for any kind of trip. With Memphis Tours you will find the right trip for your time, budget, and interests. With the help of our skilled tour operators and Egyptologist guides, also can take you through these essential Egyptian sites.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Based on TripAdvisor reviews, I choose Memphis tours to organise a tour for us (4 adults) in May 2018. Communication with Mai in the office was effortless and prompt. I gave her a basic itinerary of what we wanted to see and she pulled it all together, including allowing some down-time for resting in what was a packed itinerary. The price was good and I paid a 25% deposit through their payments portal. The balance was paid when we arrived at Cairo airport. At the airport we were met by Mayar Lotfy before immigration. She was very friendly, spoke good English and whisked us through immigration to the car waiting to take us to the hotel. She stayed with us through to hotel drop off and made sure check-in at Le Meridien Pyramids went smoothly. She told us our guide will meet us in the morning. Our guide for the tours, Sherif Shabaan was promptly on time and introduced himself. We all had a good feeling about Sherif from the start. He accompanied us on all tours; Dashur, Memphis, Sakara, Giza, Khan, museums, citadel, Cairo tower, felucca, and was professional and courteous throughout. His depth of knowledge about ancient Egypt and the time of the pharaoh through to modern Egypt is phenomenal and his knowledge really did add a lot of interest and insight to what we saw. He is a great story-teller too, sharing witty anecdotes and commentary about life in Egypt. It really did feel like we were being shown around his hometown by a friend. Sherif had the skill and connections to make minor changes to the itinerary to suit us better, and considering it was Ramadan and Egypt was experiencing unseasonably warm weather, he handled himself and all our needs with a professional, competent and humorous manner. Our driver Abdu was skilled and charming and always smiling. There was Wi-Fi and water in the minibus, essential for those picture uploads to Facebook after a visit; Memphis Tours really do understand what the customer needs are. We will probably go back to Egypt to see more and will not hesitate to use Memphis Tours and Sherif again.

12  Thank markjango
Farrag Y, Manager at Memphis Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Esteemed Guest,

Greetings from Memphis Tours. On behalf of all the team we thank you so much for taking the time in submitting your review with us and the community. We appreciate your review and hope we are always up to your expectations.

Memphis Tours Team.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,680)
All reviews
in 93 reviews
"sonesta st"
in 53 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It's been almost a year since I took my mother to Egypt. Eslam and Ibrahim went out of their way to provide us with an amazing trip. If you've always wanted to go to Egypt, then try your best to go. I highly suggest using Memphis Tours. Also, have them pick you up from the airport and take you through customs. Mom and I were treated like royalty. I will definitely go back! There is so much history to that country- they are still making discoveries!

9  Thank Brian B

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time in submitting your review with Memphis Tours. Your review is highly appreciated and is very important to us and the community. We are so pleased also to see how happy you are with your trip and hope we are always up to your expectations.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and 5 friends booked a weekend trip of Cairo through Memphis Tours. It was such an easy and straight forward process, with accommodation and meals included in the package at a great price. Our trip would not have been the same without our excellent tour guide Ahmed Farahat, crazy driver Mohamed Elkhodary and Islam Mohamed. They made us feel so welcome and ensured that we had an unforgettable, magical, crazy time. Our guide Ahmed was full of knowledge about all the local sights and history and our driver Mohamed always had great music on the drive. We’re happy to say that when we return to Egypt we will definitely book through Memphis Tours again. Already looking forward to our next trip to Egypt to see Ahmed, Lami and Mohamed! Love, 6 Irish Queens

13  Thank Sarah T

Dear Esteemed Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your views with Memphis Tours. We are so pleased to see how happy you are with our organization and hopefully we are always up to your expectations.

Thank you always!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my friends booked a weekend tour to Egypt with Memphis tours. This tour company was recommend to us by many friends and they did not disappoint. We had the most magical crazy time with our special tour guide King Ahmed Farahat . He was so friendly and so much fun.
I also want to thank Islam mohamed (aka Lami) who met us at the airport and made sure we got everything we needed.
Last but not least I have to mention our fantastic driver mohamed elkhodary. Without you as our driver our experience wouldn’t have been the same. You were just as crazy as the group of 6 Irish girls on the trip. Thank you all so much for an amazing time in Egypt.

12  Thank meganohalloran

Thank you always!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Normally when I travel I navigate the countries on my own. Egypt is not a country where I recommend that you do that. First of all there is so much to see that having a tour company plan it for you is pretty great. I contacted Memphis tours and told them what I wanted to see and how long I wanted to be there. Memphis Tours took care of the rest. I had amazing hotels, flights arranged, and private cars driving me hours and hours. Now that I look back on it I am kind of marveling at how precise everything was because Memphis staff was always where they said they were going to be and on time. We didn't have to worry about anything (other than the hawkers selling their wares everywhere). If you do go, ask for the pleasure of having Sayed Salim as one of your tour guides. He was funny, engaging and warm. He knew his country very well, spoke beautiful English (and German!) and really really seem to enjoy his job. As far as tour companies go I would give Memphis Tours 5+ stars. Happy travels!

11  Thank Karen R

Dear Esteemed Guest,

Greetings from Memphis Tours. On behalf of all the team we thank you so much for sharing your views and experience with us. Your review is highly appreciated and is very important to us and the community.