“they had all the answers. Very pleased with the trip organised by Memphis Tours.”
Review of Memphis Tours

Memphis Tours
Ranked #10 of 312 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: We recognize a traveler's desire for independence, the necessities for a fulfilling visit to Egypt, and the challenges of travel. This is why we have created these comprehensive tours which offer travelers their independence in their experiences and our assistance in making Egypt an easy and fantastic experience. We bridge the gap between a traveler's dreams and their destination. All trips with Memphis Tours are known for: high quality of service with an affordable price, flexibility with clients' interests and needs, small groups, friendly, personal service, knowledgeable and honest tour operators and guides. With years of dedication to tourism, whether your interests are in the natural, adventurous, historical, cultural, or spiritual sides of Egypt, we have the best resources for any kind of trip. With Memphis Tours you will find the right trip for your time, budget, and interests. With the help of our skilled tour operators and Egyptologist guides, also can take you through these essential Egyptian sites.
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have written to Memphis Tours and thanked them for looking after my wife and I during this Wonderful and Interesting Tour.
I use tripadvisor to spread the word that this company has all that it takes to entertain and inform on things about Luxor and Egyptian history.

Finally, another plus, despite a very late passenger who then had the gall to then get off and take no part in the tour our guide took this problem in his stride, he kept us informed which in turn calmed the frustration felt on the coach as all the other excursions departed. well done him.

We departed from the port of Safaga for our trip...I liked the trip from the port to Luxor, some might not. Beware

1  Thank hermes057
Write a ReviewReviews (6,106)
All reviews
in 67 reviews
"sharm el"
in 62 reviews

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I really enjoyed my one-day tour of Memphis, Sakkarah and the Dahshur Pyramids. My guide was knowledgable and very friendly. I was picked up at the airport and dropped off at my hotel in Cairo.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

My wife and I did not get the opportunity to travel with Memphis Tours (Egypt) because of the recent events unfolding in Egypt. However, they have been very helpful through the entire booking and cancellation process. Memphis Tours understood exactly what we were looking for in our trip and helped us book a great trip. Every time we had a question, Ahmed Shalpy, our trip consultant, was quick to respond and gave great insight to what are the best options.

After the latest events unfolded, we decided to cancel the trip. Memphis Tours also recognized the danger and agreed it would be better to visit at a later date. Gamal El-Hadary worked with us to make the cancellation a pain free process.

Even though we did not travel with Memphis Tours, we recommend them and will travel with them in the future.

2  Thank wadedro13
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I had to cancel my trip to Egypt and the day tour I had organised through Memphis Tours. I was pleasantly surprised of refund of the cost.

Prior to that, Ayman who I have dealt with, has been speedy in reply and greatly helpful in organising the trip I wanted and tailored to my needs. I will be going to Egypt to fulfil a life long desire and will have no hesitation in contacting Memphis Tours and Ayman to organise another tour.

Thanks to everyone involved and my very best wishes to you all.

1  Thank Dave G
See more reviews
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Came by cruise ship to Egypt. Had booked Memphis Tours for Saffaga (Luxor) and Alexandria-Cairo beforehand on internet. They were excellent on both tours. Either car or small people mover provided and guides and drivers were excellent. Only problem is with Egypt itself, it's a basket case. If I was going again to Egypt, I would absolutely not hesitate to book with Memphis again.
The ship also stopped at Sharm El Sheik. As we were unsure before the cruise what we would do there, we left it too late to book with Memphis and instead booked a tour provided through the ship while on board. What a contrast. Compared to the Memphis tours, it was more expensive, less informative, far less enjoyable and we were herded like cattle onto big buses. That was an error, we should have booked with Memphis.

1  Thank Colum100