“Amazing Experince in Cairo 5 days 4 Nights Visit”
Review of Memphis Tours

Memphis Tours
Ranked #12 of 354 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: We recognize a traveler's desire for independence, the necessities for a fulfilling visit to Egypt, and the challenges of travel. This is why we have created these comprehensive tours which offer travelers their independence in their experiences and our assistance in making Egypt an easy and fantastic experience. We bridge the gap between a traveler's dreams and their destination. All trips with Memphis Tours are known for: high quality of service with an affordable price, flexibility with clients' interests and needs, small groups, friendly, personal service, knowledgeable and honest tour operators and guides. With years of dedication to tourism, whether your interests are in the natural, adventurous, historical, cultural, or spiritual sides of Egypt, we have the best resources for any kind of trip. With Memphis Tours you will find the right trip for your time, budget, and interests. With the help of our skilled tour operators and Egyptologist guides, also can take you through these essential Egyptian sites.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My Husband and I chose Egypt for our honeymoon and we did this through Memphis Tours. We were nervous about the situation in Cairo as we went right during the revolution but all our fears went away. We had the most amazing time in our life! We had the best tour guide and his name is Medhat Mahmoud! He was excellent in everything. He kept us safe and fear free during our whole stay in Cairo. He provided us with all the facts and information on all the historical sites, excellent English communication skills, and lastly very friendly. We couldn't have asked for a better tour guide/friend to enjoy our trip with. If anyone is going to Egypt I highly recommend Medhat! Special thanks to our Memphis Tour driver Osama for making all our road journeys so enjoyable, we laughed all the time with him very friendly person. If I go back to Egypt one day We will choose memphis tours without a doubt and especially Medhat as our guide.

3  Thank VIDYA_63
Write a ReviewReviews (6,446)
All reviews
"nubian village"
in 64 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

An outstanding performance.

As expected from Trip Adviser reviews, Memphis Tours displayed considerable patience, support and invaluable input during the planning and pre-holiday periods. During the holiday, they provided efficient transport arrangements and trouble-free comfortable transfers and excursions, employing experienced, highly competent local staff to ensure that our needs were met in full throughout the stay (thank you Ahmed Kassem and Ahmed Gomaa).

Superb reaction by Mrs Fattoush Saad, our Tour Consultant effected significant and seamless changes to our arrangements on the day of departure (necessitated by advice of the Foreign Office). Within a couple of hours, previous arrangements were cancelled and new ones put in place at a very attractive price.

Further inputs during the course of the holiday by Memphis Tours prevented some potentially irksome dealings with hotel management.

I doubt that I would have been confident that other operators would have responded as positively to all our needs as did Memphis Tours to ensure that our holiday went well and was unaffected by the situation in Egypt in July 2013. Thank you all.

Egypt is one of our favourite holiday destinations and a country in which we feel entirely safe, even in these difficult times. Now that we have found a tour company in which we have every confidence, we may become a little more adventurous in our selection of holidays. However, we hope to start in 2014 with the tour we had planned for 2013 and look forward to continuing our relationship with Memphis Tours for many years to come.

2  Thank JohnGP
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We enjoyed traveling with Memphis Tours. Our advisors, Bassem Saad was excellent and provided helpful advice and competitive prices. The tour guides were knowledgeable and nice. They know how to travel safe. I would recommend the group and use them again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I was very hesitant at first going with Memphis as I didn't know much about them and only knew what I read on Trip Advisor. I began emailing the customer service rep who was quick and readily available for my hundreds of questions. They were on top of so much that made my touring of egypt effortless. It was my first time coming to Egypt and their tour guides, drivers, email support was awesome. I highly recommend thenm.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction