“My life long dream of visiting egypt became a reality thanks to Memphis tours”
Review of Memphis Tours

Memphis Tours
Ranked #1 of 277 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: We recognize a traveler's desire for independence, the necessities for a fulfilling visit to Egypt, and the challenges of travel. This is why we have created these comprehensive tours which offer travelers their independence in their experiences and our assistance in making Egypt an easy and fantastic experience. We bridge the gap between a traveler's dreams and their destination. All trips with Memphis Tours are known for: high quality of service with an affordable price, flexibility with clients' interests and needs, small groups, friendly, personal service, knowledgeable and honest tour operators and guides. With years of dedication to tourism, whether your interests are in the natural, adventurous, historical, cultural, or spiritual sides of Egypt, we have the best resources for any kind of trip. With Memphis Tours you will find the right trip for your time, budget, and interests. With the help of our skilled tour operators and Egyptologist guides, also can take you through these essential Egyptian sites.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Everyone at Memphis tours made me feel wonderful cared for and most of all safe the entire time I was there. I have been on lots of tours in other countries and I have never encountered the level of professionalism I did from the staff at Memphis tours. It was a breath taking magical experience that I hope to some day experience again. The Egyptian people are amazing!

1  Thank Indira1107

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We were indeed fortunate in having Memphis as our complete planning and booking agent for our five nights in Cairo at the Kempinski Nile Hotel, and our four nights aboard the Sonesta St George. Everything,from the beginning when met upon arrival by Ahmed El Sayed who obtained our visas, luggage and escorted us to our waiting car, onto the Kempinski where he took care of our check in. Next Mahmoud Boghdady the Aswan Branch Manager could not have been more accommodating, even going to the trouble of arranging a data sim for our Ipad. Yasser Saber our tour guide for the four days aboard the St George from Luxor to Aswan, also most professional, caring and with a wealth of knowledge of Egypt from the ancient to the present. At the conclusion of the tour in Cairo, we were not just dropped off at the airport, we were taken with our luggage right to the check in. If you are looking for a trouble free time with everything taken care of Memphis Tours Egypt are a must. There was just one negative, and that was the visit to "The Assance Of Life 3" perfumery in Aswan, beware of what you get, and thanks again to our guide Yasser Saber who went out of his way and got us a full cash refund!

1  Thank Kazacos11
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My sister and I booked our Memphis tour about 5 hours in advance. Surprisingly it wasn't a problem at all, and were pleased to find Memphis Tours waiting at the airport for us. (They even dropped us back off at the airport at 3 am on our last day so we could catch our flight.) Our tour guide, Medhat was incredible. He played the role of tour guide, photographer, body guard, older brother, and friend. He fought off locals who were trying to rip us off, and we felt very safe whenever we were with him. He let us know that this was our trip and to not be shy asking to change our schedule or to take pictures. I learned so much about the Egyptian culture through him, and he and our driver Abraham made the trip very fun, relaxing, and easy. I don't know how we could have survived seeing the sights and getting around Cairo without them. It's difficult to learn about the sights you're seeing without someone to explain what it is you're looking at and its history. Also, we would not be able to drive in Cairo's chaotic traffic at all, so we were very thankful for Abraham. Overall, this was a great experience and I would definitely recommend Memphis Tours! Happy travels.

3  Thank Stacyyyyy
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We sailed on a 30 day Cruise aboard the Orina last October/November and two of the stops were Port Said and Safaga. We chose Memphis Tours ( There is a Memphis Street in Port Said)
for day trips to The Pyrimids from Port Said and Luxor and the Valley of the Kings from Safaga. The trip to the Pyrimids included the Cairo Museum and the Tutankamoun Exibition. The Guide Ahmed Farahat and the Driver Sayed Helwan were great company and very knowledable. There was only two of us on the trip (my wife and I) so we had a great day with good food included in a reataurant overlooking the Pyrimids.
The trip to Luxor and the valley of the Kings included the Karnak Temple and entry to three of the tombs in the Valley of the Kings. The guide who's name I have forgotten was very knowledgeable also, I think he had something to do with the Egyptian tourest board.
After the two experiances I would not use anyone else for tours of Egypt.
Prices for the tours included all food and all entry costs.

2  Thank jiverjones
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We had our concerns and were worried before commencement of our trip to Egypt but Memphis Tours did a great job and many thanks to Medhat and Yasser for giving us a great time in Cairo!

2  Thank fluffyjo