“The best tour in Egypt”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Memphis Tours

Memphis Tours
Ranked #1 of 267 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: We recognize a traveler's desire for independence, the necessities for a fulfilling visit to Egypt, and the challenges of travel. This is why we have created these comprehensive tours which offer travelers their independence in their experiences and our assistance in making Egypt an easy and fantastic experience. We bridge the gap between a traveler's dreams and their destination. All trips with Memphis Tours are known for: high quality of service with an affordable price, flexibility with clients' interests and needs, small groups, friendly, personal service, knowledgeable and honest tour operators and guides. With years of dedication to tourism, whether your interests are in the natural, adventurous, historical, cultural, or spiritual sides of Egypt, we have the best resources for any kind of trip. With Memphis Tours you will find the right trip for your time, budget, and interests. With the help of our skilled tour operators and Egyptologist guides, also can take you through these essential Egyptian sites.
“The best tour in Egypt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

I just have one word to describe this tour and the tour guide OUTSTANDING. I traveled with my fiancee on June to visit Egypt. As I had mentioned before in other review the service for booking prior to arrive to Cairo was excellent. The tour guide on Cairo and Alexandria was Ahmed Mohammed Kamel (in the picture with me) he was one of the best tour guides I have ever had in all the countries I have visit. He was very knowledgable and studied. He made interesting the storytelling. Even my fiancee, which is not very much in to history, was listening all the time. We as a couple enjoyed very much the tour and I think any family, group of friends, or solo traveler will enjoy very much of Ahmed company. He and the driver Moustafa Abou Ziyad took care of us, and they were very respectful. They took care also of our safety and were constantly checking if we needed something. I usually never make reviews unless I have a tour guide as excellent as Ahmed because tour guides like him enjoy their work; therefore, make you enjoy the tour as well because that is the main point of traveling: enjoying, knowing, and experience. My fiancee and I will like to thank Mustafa and Ahmed for all the attentions and for the excellent tour as well as Memphis tours for having great people like them working on your company. I hope to return to Egypt soon and have the same guide for the next adventure.
Sincerely
Amado

Visited June 2012

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“One of the most amazing experiences.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

A massive thank you to the Memphis tour operators in Egypt. From the minute we arrived until we left, we were assisted all the way. The tour guides were really excellent and extremely knowledgeable. All the arrangements went well and according to our itinerary, and nothing was too much. Most definitely will be booking my holiday with them again when I return again. Egypt was really amazing and it was a dream come true!

Istanbul, Turkey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“great travel agency in Egypt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

We have booked a nile cruise through Memphis Tours in March 2013 . First I contacted with Abdo Shawky from Cairo by email. He suggested us Sonesta St. George cruise starting in Luxor ending in Aswan. We arranged our flight to Luxor by ourself, which can be done also by Memphis Tours. They picked our family from Luxor airport, and took to the Nile cruise. Our guide Sayed Selim met us on board ,and was with us during the whole cruise. We were extremely satisfied with the organization they provided us during our trip. Sayed Selim is one of the best guides I have experienced so far during our holidays. He has a very good knowledge of Egypt history and also provides extensive info about todays life in Egypt. In Aswan we met another guide Mostapha from Memphis tours who was again very helpful for us. Especially after revolution tourism numbers dropped a lot in Egypt because of security concerns. But I can definitely say Egypt is very safe if you book everything through such a reputable agency. Memphis Tours will my only contact number if I want to arrange another vacation in this country

Vaxjo, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Well taken care of”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

We had a wonderful experience with a honeymoon in Egypt. We didn't particularly organise a honeymoon trip, but the trip with Memphis Tours certainly made it very enjoyable. Mohamed Sakr organised a trip according to our requirements. And of the guides we were particularly happy with Ahmed Farahat, who gave us a private tour of the pyramids and nearby attractions in Giza.

We are not the kind of people who prefer group tours with a lot of talking, but still it was a good balance and we felt very well taken care of. And by our standards it was luxurious living, and especially on the Nile cruise (M/S Mövenpick Royal Lily) the food was simply outstanding!

The only drawback was the trip from Luxor to Hurghada, where we didn't get any lunch at all (and there's nothing to eat in the desert except for some very expensive small snacks some three hours after leaving Luxor), even though we would have had time to eat before leaving Luxor.

Visited January 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Incredible experience, would go back and do it all again in a second!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

From the first email to the last goodbyes, this was an experience our family will never forget. As an American family with 3 small and adventurous boys, we were warned and sometimes hesitant about taking this trip. I am so pleased that we went ahead as we had an amazing experience. Memphis Tours were polite, professional and hard working. Always keeping us informed of plans and options, they were extremely helpful and friendly with the boys and we felt safe and treated with respect at all times. Our tour guide Medhat was a gem. We were easily able to communicate our wishes and make changes to plans at any time. We have made a new friend and hope to visit again! I highly recommend a visit to Egypt with Memphis Tours and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them or travel with them again.

2 Thank Mom2Ty&Twins