“Superb Memphis Tours Egypt, Luxor”
Review of Memphis Tours

Memphis Tours
Ranked #10 of 342 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: We recognize a traveler's desire for independence, the necessities for a fulfilling visit to Egypt, and the challenges of travel. This is why we have created these comprehensive tours which offer travelers their independence in their experiences and our assistance in making Egypt an easy and fantastic experience. We bridge the gap between a traveler's dreams and their destination. All trips with Memphis Tours are known for: high quality of service with an affordable price, flexibility with clients' interests and needs, small groups, friendly, personal service, knowledgeable and honest tour operators and guides. With years of dedication to tourism, whether your interests are in the natural, adventurous, historical, cultural, or spiritual sides of Egypt, we have the best resources for any kind of trip. With Memphis Tours you will find the right trip for your time, budget, and interests. With the help of our skilled tour operators and Egyptologist guides, also can take you through these essential Egyptian sites.
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Excellent Tour with guide Sayed Selim, driver Maged and Yahia. Everyone at Memphis Tours Egypt are so friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I flew to Luxor from Cairo, was met at the airport and spent the day visiting the Valley of The kings, Hatshepsut Temple and the Temple at Karnak with my guide Sayed Selim. His knowledge of ancient Egypt is second to none. It was an amazing experience from the time I landed at Luxor airport, the visit to the tombs, the Karnak Temple and lunch at the King Tut restaurant. I would thoroughly recommend this company when planning any kind of tour in Egypt and if you get any of the people mentioned above you will not be disappointed. Do not hesitate to use them, they are superb.

4  Thank richyfox1
Write a ReviewReviews (6,232)
All reviews
in 68 reviews
"sharm el"
in 62 reviews

Reviewed June 10, 2012

My brother and I decided to treat my parents to a 30th anniversary family vacation in Egypt this June and we had an amazing time, largely thanks to Memphis Tours. Not only did Memphis respond promptly to pre-travel arrangements with their 24/7 on-line service, they were very accommodating to any changes we'd like to make to customize our trip, even during the trip itself. Hamada, our tour coordinator was wonderful and professional, making our trip flow seamlessly. All of our tour guides were great, but we have to extend a special thank you to Mohamed Emam, our tour guide for the Nile cruise, whose passion, knowledge, and love of Egypt culture, country, and teaching really transported us back to the ancient times. He was also extremely helpful with recommendations and helping to coordinate additional trips and address any other concerns that arose to make our trip as special as possible. I would highly recommend him for any tours in Egypt.

This was a trip of a lifetime and our family would like to extend a HUGE THANK YOU to Memphis Tours for making it so memorable. We will never forget this experience!

4  Thank Katherine C
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Had a fantastic time in Egypt, the guides knew so much and we were safe the whole time and fealt safe, our drivers and guides were great, what a lovely country, I wish I was there right now
Special thank's to Shaimaa Baheeg for making it extra special

3  Thank maree g
Reviewed June 9, 2012

We booked a 12 day tour for this fall through Memphis. Maged Al Gohary, the tour consultant was responsive and accommodating to our questions and requests. The customer service from Memphis Tours in the planning process has been excellent. We are looking forward to our trip!

1  Thank Amanda235