“Egypt - enjoyed every moment, thanks to Memphis Tours”
Review of Memphis Tours

Memphis Tours
Ranked #10 of 313 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: We recognize a traveler's desire for independence, the necessities for a fulfilling visit to Egypt, and the challenges of travel. This is why we have created these comprehensive tours which offer travelers their independence in their experiences and our assistance in making Egypt an easy and fantastic experience. We bridge the gap between a traveler's dreams and their destination. All trips with Memphis Tours are known for: high quality of service with an affordable price, flexibility with clients' interests and needs, small groups, friendly, personal service, knowledgeable and honest tour operators and guides. With years of dedication to tourism, whether your interests are in the natural, adventurous, historical, cultural, or spiritual sides of Egypt, we have the best resources for any kind of trip. With Memphis Tours you will find the right trip for your time, budget, and interests. With the help of our skilled tour operators and Egyptologist guides, also can take you through these essential Egyptian sites.
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Memphis Tour Company was recommended to me by a friend who recently travelled to Egypt. I found their staff members to be very gracious and their service throughout my trip excellent. All I had to do was enjoy the customized excursions they planned for me based on what I wanted to do. The most enjoyable part for me was being shown the Wonders of Egypt by Egyptians who are very proud of their country!

Write a ReviewReviews (6,119)
All reviews
in 68 reviews
"sharm el"
in 62 reviews

Reviewed February 10, 2012

This was my first time to Egypt. I highly recommend Memphis Tours. We were greeted by Osama 1, as he called himself, because the driver's name was also Osama, haha. So we had 1 and 2. Osama 1 was extremely friendly and he was basically our trip manager. He explained to us everything that we needed to know and he even covered some of the culture for us on our amazing 1 hour drive from the airport to the hotel. And the traffic was bad, but don't let that deter you, because experiencing them drive in heavy traffic is something they could easily make a ride out of at disney world. Words simply cannot explain it! There are apparently no rules for driving there. And they are amazing drivers, too. I would not attempt to drive through there if you paid me! Ok so then we were treated like gold by everyone who interacted with us on the tour and throughout the hotels and cruise ships. We had two personal tour guides; one for Cairo and one for Aswan and the cruise up the Nile. Not sure the spelling, but Mahtti was our Cairo guide. He was very friendly and kept us save. He even got me out of a bind with one of the locals when I snapped a photo that I wasn't supposed to take. Then we had Alaa Elsawy as our guide for the cruise and the stops we made along the way. We spent the most time with Alaa. He was extremely friendly and very passionate about his work; he definitely made the trip worth while. Thanks Alaa!

Reviewed February 9, 2012

Just returned from holiday in Egypt which included a one night stay in Cairo. As we were there for such a short time we per booked a tour with Memphis tours via the Internet. An excellent a day it'inary was put together by Eman Rashad who dealt very efficiently with the entire booking process.
Our tour took place on the 26th January and when our guide arrived in the morning for pick up we were informed the museum in Cairo was closed. We were obviously disappointed but our guide had a number of suggested places for us to visit instead. We chose to see the step pyramids at Sakkara. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and informative and made our day very enjoyable. We also saw the pyramids at Giza and at his recommendation saw the solar boat. It was amazing.
I will certainly use Memphis tours again as the whole process from booking to the end of the tour was very professional.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

My friend and I toured the Bahariya Oasis and the White Desert for two days last week through Memphis Tours. The tour was led by Egyptian tour guide and Egyptologist, Mohamed Abdel Salam. We were picked up in Maadi and driven to the Oasis where we met our Bedouin guide and driver, Sam. Then we drove on through some magnificent areas, eventually arriving to the White Desert before sunset. The White Desert was spectacular, and I highly recommend taking a tour with Mohamed. He was professional and extremely knowledgeable of Egyptian history. We felt very safe and comfortable the whole time. Two big thumps up! http://www.memphistours.com/Egypt/Excursions/Cairo-Day-Tours

See more reviews
Reviewed February 8, 2012

I contacted several tour operators both in the UK and Egypt to check for the trip that suited me best, both for what I wanted to see (Pyramids, Luxor, etc.), the time that I had available and the price. Maged Al Gohary of Memphis Tours (Maged.hrg@memphistours.net), my tour consultant, was the most efficient and helpful by a long way. What was included and what wasn't included was very clearly listed, so that one knew exactly what one was getting - no nasty surprises!! All queries were answered within an hour or two - a huge change from an operator here in Zimbabwe who was really slack. I can highly recommend Maged.