“One of the favourite cafes!!”
Review of Casper & Gambini's

Casper & Gambini's
Ranked #81 of 4,230 Restaurants in Cairo
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I have been many times to Casper and Gambini's, the quality is always consistent, the food is excellent and the service is great there. The items at the menu are expensive for the portions but the food itself is delicious. I have tried the burgers and the chicken dishes there and they were cooked to perfection. Casper and Gampini's remains one of my all time favourite cafes in cairo. Although I don't order food in cafes but Casper and Gambini's is exceptional and different.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Casper&Gambini is a must place to try if you ever visit Citystars Mall. Their salads and burgers are the best, most importantly the food is clean (especially important for salads in Cairo) and delicious. And the service is excellent, with my special thanks to Mr. Islam, for his great recommendations.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

best food in Cairo, salads,drinks...a great outdoor section... go here and be pleasantly surprised. yes, it is inside the mall....but the hamburgers are the best thing ever! test it and get back to me on it!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

This review is about Casper and Gambini's restaurant in the Mall of Arabia, 6th of October, Cairo.
I have been a regular customer of their other restaurants in Cairo (also excellent) but as I now live near this Mall, am now a regular (2-3 times a week) The amazing thing is that their excellent standards are always the same. No matter what you order, I am a fan of trying everything on the menu, it is always the same, excellent! I take all my visitors there knowing that the quality and service will not disappoint. Their burgers (meals) are probably the best in the world and I am constantly surprised that the quality is kept so high. All the meals are tasty and a little different from the norm so order in confidence and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

This is my favourite eating place in City Stars mall. I have been going there for the last three years and the food is always excellent. Interesting menu and great coffee. Desserts are amazing too - can't fault it at all